This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

My mom visited me in a dream last night. She was so young.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      My mom visited me in a dream last night. She was so young.
      I hope your dream was wonderful. Speaking of dreams I had some crazy ones last night...
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

So it's judgement day again.
        But I'm safe, I've got a towel in my backpack!

...it's even a Thursday!
        baah.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          He's awesome!

All the religious headwear intrigues me.
          In that case, you will surely lust after the Holy Dorrito...

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Spent the night on a house boat. Turns out I get sea sick. :/

Mostly art.

Comment

LOL Imagine if Elvis was also on a chip in the same bag....

I've never been a fan of House Speaker John Boehner but his nervousness while waiting to meet the Pope was endearing. The Pope is kicking serious butt in D.C. and has almost exclusive coverage on CNN. Trump must be having a hissy fit.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I haven't been able to sleep more than a few hours over the past 2 days. Thinking it's nap time now.

Comment

PF is acting funny. Like slow loads. Anyone else notice this? Or is this heat just frying my internet?

Comment

That awkward moment when your tummy is making all sorts of weird sounds but everyone else is silent.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Waiting for the roast to finish cooking because I'm starving, this pumpkin beer is good and I hate the cop that gave me a ticket. The light wasn't red it was pink, yellow going in and red coming out.

Comment

Satisfied. Relaxed and whole if not wholly. What a great moment. It never lasts long but it is always welcomed. Thank you summer. I bow to the oncoming autumn.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
                        Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
                        The farther you go, the less you know.
                        Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

Clara: You're going to help me?
                          The Doctor: Well, why wouldn't I help you?
                          Clara: Because of what I just did, I just...
                          The Doctor: You betrayed me. You betrayed our trust, you betrayed our friendship, you betrayed everything that I've ever stood for. You let me down!
                          Clara: Then why are you helping me?
                          The Doctor: Why? Do you think that I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference?
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

I found a group of spiritually kindred people! I'll be meeting them next week at my areas Pagan Pride event.

Comment

Don't forget to volunteer to help with the event. The seven years that I ran ours we always needed help and got very little.
                              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Now that I got approved to keep on driving..I'm seriously thinking of renting a car to go to San Diego. I did the math and with gas (it's dirt cheap at the moment) maybe $30 more than all my travel expenses. Might be worth it. I won't lie though. I'm scared about me not knowing how to drive. It's been a year or more I think? I'm going to ask my friend Vanessa if I can drive her car in the parking lot after work tomorrow. See how comfortable I feel behind the wheel. If so then it's a go!

I will not let fear stop me! 8

Comment

Working...
                                X