This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I'm pretty sure my translation teacher is just trolling with all these texts we have to translate. Like "yeah, let's put some more naked people in the text so the kids can google it!" (some people do this stuff on campus PCs...)
    At least now I know that the works of Spencer Tunick do weird things to your eyes. Now all I need is someone else's computer so I can set one of those as wallpaper and enjoy the reactions...
    baah.

Comment

My sleep schedule is so off! It's frustrating. 2am and I'm still wide awake. It must be stress, ugh!

Comment

I am thinking about attending my first Pagan potluck and meet-n-greet in 44 years where I will be totally unknown. It's both comforting and somehow stressful.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
          I am thinking about attending my first Pagan potluck and meet-n-greet in 44 years where I will be totally unknown. It's both comforting and somehow stressful.
          I think you're the fourth person on the forum (myself included) who has been presented the opportunity to meet with a group of people.

I don't know what's going on this season but I think something is pulling people together out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Now that I got approved to keep on driving..I'm seriously thinking of renting a car to go to San Diego. I did the math and with gas (it's dirt cheap at the moment) maybe $30 more than all my travel expenses. Might be worth it. I won't lie though. I'm scared about me not knowing how to drive. It's been a year or more I think? I'm going to ask my friend Vanessa if I can drive her car in the parking lot after work tomorrow. See how comfortable I feel behind the wheel. If so then it's a go!

I will not let fear stop me! 8
            A year away from driving isn't that bad,I myself have not driven in over 15 years.It is a good idea to do the drive test in a parking lot to hone your driving before being in actual traffic I think.

Consider the freeway traffic thing,that is hard to get back into the groove with.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Now that I got approved to keep on driving..I'm seriously thinking of renting a car to go to San Diego. I did the math and with gas (it's dirt cheap at the moment) maybe $30 more than all my travel expenses. Might be worth it. I won't lie though. I'm scared about me not knowing how to drive. It's been a year or more I think? I'm going to ask my friend Vanessa if I can drive her car in the parking lot after work tomorrow. See how comfortable I feel behind the wheel. If so then it's a go!

I will not let fear stop me! 8
            A year away from driving isn't that bad,I myself have not driven in over 15 years.It is a good idea to do the drive test in a parking lot to hone your driving before being in actual traffic I think.

Consider the freeway traffic thing,that is hard to get back into the groove with.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I've been in al anon for about six months now. Just got done with serenity weekend. It was totally awesome. I'm exhausted. I went pale boarding, paddle boating, and kayaking. Then climbed a rock wall twice. My fist keeps locking up now from griping too much but that's okay cause I had fun.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Shahaku,
                I am very proud of you! You have come a long way to get to where you are today and I have seen many struggle with addictions.
                Keep on keeping on!
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I'm thinking about maybe becoming a driver for lyft or sidecar to earn some extra cash... (can't do uber as my car is too old) I'm leaning towards sidecar as their hiring process seems a lot easier and there's no pink mustache involved. Also, they do deliveries which seems like it would be easier.

I have to do more research...

Comment

I'm thinking that the Pope's visit to Philadelphia was difficult for me. When you're raised as a cradle Catholic, the culture of being Catholic often overshadows the actual practice of Catholicism. Seeing those thousands of people united in faith was difficult. It made me think about all those times my Catholic faith made me feel alone.

Comment

Hey you out there. Yeah. You. I know you read here still. You should post.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Pizza or sushi... Sushi or pizza.... Oh well.. Pizza. My parents won't be home all day so I've got the whole apartment for myself!!! :devil:
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                          Pizza or sushi... Sushi or pizza.... Oh well.. Pizza. My parents won't be home all day so I've got the whole apartment for myself!!! :devil:
                          Oh no... I'm having a day off and spending it loitering around the town.. tempted to get some pizza now.
                          baah.

Comment

Oh no... I'm having a day off and spending it loitering around the town.. tempted to get some pizza now.
                            Lols.
                            /10char
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

How about sushi pizza? Oil and garlic instead of sauce, slices of raw fish and avacado, and drizzles of spicy mayo and soy sauce in top.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                                How about sushi pizza? Oil and garlic instead of sauce, slices of raw fish and avacado, and drizzles of spicy mayo and soy sauce in top.
                                We have a MasterChef PF winner here!
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X