This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Trying to write a thank you mail to a teacher... Tried for a few hours now.

And you weight gain peeps (sorry about that name though!), keep it healthy. I'm not probably the best person to say anything about losing / gaining weight but if it's only about the looks, honestly, people usually won't even notice or care too much about it.
    Also, instead of playing the game of achievement / failure, try building a lifestyle that supports you.

Okay, that was obvious and probably not even useful. Perhaps I should stop procrastinating and write that email.
    baah.

Comment

Trying to write a thank you mail to a teacher... Tried for a few hours now.

And you weight gain peeps (sorry about that name though!), keep it healthy. I'm not probably the best person to say anything about losing / gaining weight but if it's only about the looks, honestly, people usually won't even notice or care too much about it.
      Also, instead of playing the game of achievement / failure, try building a lifestyle that supports you.

Okay, that was obvious and probably not even useful. Perhaps I should stop procrastinating and write that email.
      For me it's more a matter of getting back to a healthy comfortable weight, but the ultimate goal is and always has been quite a bit daunting and has felt somewhat unreachable. So....mini goals til I get to the big one-it's more motivation for me to get to that point if I block myself from getting/doing certain things that I really want until I get myself back into a healthier lifestyle
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

Lose a pound a week and do it by eating a balanced diet and getting as much exercise as you can. The reason you were skinny as a kid (if you were) is because you were always busy running, playing and just expending energy growing muscle.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

HA, I was a fat kid. Like a *really* fat kid. When I was a baby I was known in my family as the Michelin Tire baby because of my fat rolls. The getting back into a healthier lifestyle was more a few years ago when I pushed myself to get into shape and then I moved and fell into a really bad depression and undid everything that I worked towards.
          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
          sigpic

Comment

Very Seriously wondering wheter this is legit... because wow, they hav some stuff the nerd in me really wants. http://shop.americanloco.com/
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. I need to get back into a healthier lifestyle. Part of it is my meds (though i'm not blaming it on them) and most of it is my laziness. I used to be able to walk two miles in my younger days. I have 90 lbs to lose it is daunting, but I have to keep my thoughts positive.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                Very Seriously wondering wheter this is legit... because wow, they hav some stuff the nerd in me really wants. http://shop.americanloco.com/
                Check shop.americanloco.com with our free review tool and find out if shop.americanloco.com is legit and reliable. Need advice? ✓ Report scams ✓ Check Scamadviser!

I'd hold off on that a while if I were you.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  http://www.scamadviser.com/check-web...ericanloco.com

I'd hold off on that a while if I were you.
                  Yea, that's what I was thinking too... the deals seem too good to be true too.
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                    Yea, that's what I was thinking too... the deals seem too good to be true too.
                    You can find a lot of interesting stuff on etsy. I have to ban myself from the site. Or else I'd be wearing wolverine toe rings and have wolverine socks to put over my Wolverine toe rings.

Comment

You can find a lot of interesting stuff on etsy. I have to ban myself from the site. Or else I'd be wearing wolverine toe rings and have wolverine socks to put over my Wolverine toe rings.
                      I fail to see the problem with that
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        Thanks for the advice everyone. I need to get back into a healthier lifestyle. Part of it is my meds (though i'm not blaming it on them) and most of it is my laziness. I used to be able to walk two miles in my younger days. I have 90 lbs to lose it is daunting, but I have to keep my thoughts positive.
                        Your meds could have something to do with either weight-gain and/or weight-loss-resistance. Can't hurt to research that.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          Your meds could have something to do with either weight-gain and/or weight-loss-resistance. Can't hurt to research that.
                          Thanks Juniper. I have hypothyroidism and panhypopituitarism, so I think those two are what giving me issues. I will do some research on that. I think that is what is giving me the issues. Thanks again for the advice.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Some chic on reddit is flipping her brains out because she wants everyone to know she's a chic.
                            And the other chics are pretty much just throwing gas on her at this point.
                            I should get some marshmallows.

Comment

Some chic on reddit is flipping her brains out because she wants everyone to know she's a chic.
                              And the other chics are pretty much just throwing gas on her at this point.
                              I should get some marshmallows.
                              Smores....
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

tota hipster family here at the park...just heard a dad with skinny jeans and a lumbersexual look with 50s glasses yell for "Hudson, Pear, and Bianca"...
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X