Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave hubby a 45 minute (or an hour, I wasn't tracking time) massage last night. Forgot to put my ring back on after. It's still sitting on the bathroom sink and my hand feels weird. I haven't taken it off for more than 5 minutes in nearly 7 years....
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Well, I seem to be getting used to this phone and its actually really growing on me. I knew my last phone was terrible, but didn't realise just how bad it was until I got this phone and realised how much I had been struggling needlessly before.

I discovered a cool journalling app too. It's called 'Journey'. You can attach images, and it's pin lockable. I'm gonna make a mini BoS/spiritual journal that I can keep with me on my phone!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I made it through my first day back at work. Only during the last hour, I started feeling slightly tight in the chest. I just tried to sit down a bit and calm myself, knowing it could just pass in 20 minutes. I'm going to have to find something to just do a quick destressor in the break room or something. But I made it! So one assistant thinks he broke his foot(the one that has gout in it). The other assistant is getting back surgery. And I'm a broken heart.

We are the A team!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I had a coffee date with a new friend of mine this evening, and it went really well. I left realizing I hadn't laughed or smiled this much in months.

And then I ruined it for myself with a single thought: do I genuinely like the guy, or do I just like him because of who he reminds me of?

Sigh.

Mostly art.

Comment

You don't know him yet. Take some time to find out who he is before you think he reminds you a another guy. (you are going to have to get over me sometime...)
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I'm thinking its past my bedtime and I need to get off this thing but I haven't been on in days and wanna catch up
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I don't know what the marmot just happened but it's only about quarter past 11AM and I've already vacuumed the flat, cleaned up the kitchen (which I do very rarely..), done the laundry and even spend ~45 mins on a translation homework. (That is not even obligatory...)
                What the...
                I'm not usually this productive. I don't even usually do these things. :P Something must be wrong...
                But seriously, I'm the laziest person and sort of a hedonist (involuntarily). This is not going to end well. "Since I did all this stuff, I can buy 12 cakes, 50 bags of candies, 60 litres of soda and stuff it all down my throat tonight, watching cat videos."

Well, still I managed to stay in bed 2 hours after the alarm, watching youtube videos... (you know, those kinds of "10 the most mysterious places on Earth" type stuff. I'm an addict.) So perhaps that habit is not so bad!
                baah.

Comment

Sooo much work to do T-T I've got half a dozen paintings I want to finish. two pendulum and spirit boards I need to burn, and I want to get at least 4 more chalices and one or two pint glasses designed if not engraved....

Someone help send extra energy my way cause I may crash and die after being at work all night
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                    You don't know him yet. Take some time to find out who he is before you think he reminds you a another guy. (you are going to have to get over me sometime...)
                    Fair enough. It's just on the surface:
                    - same unique profession (aircraft mechanics)
                    - similar hobbies
                    - similar life goals

And here I am feeling bad for even making friends with him.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      - similar hobbies
                      - similar life goals

Weird question (and probably far too intrusive), but did you by any chance do some kind of spell/ritual/visualisation in an attempt to encourage the person he reminds you of, to stay in your life? I only ask because I did that, when I broke up with my ex. It was a long distance relationship and after I moved to Germany and saw his true colours, I realised that the person I had fallen in love with existed only in my head. Then almost a year after being back in the UK, I met JP.. who while looking nothing like my ex, matched the imaginary version of him that I had in my mind. His interests, his life goals.. and most importantly, his attitude and feelings towards me. The great thing is, is that I just happened to be exactly what JP was looking for too. He thought it so unlikely I'd exist though, that just before we met, he'd been considering joining a few paid-for dating sites.

It's funny how the world works.
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I've had the same haircut for as long as I remember. I think I'm gonna cut it short... booked a time at the hairdresser tuesday... bit nervous. Pretty excited
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          - similar hobbies
                          - similar life goals

Listen. You deserve some frigging happy feelings. Even if it's fleeting. Even if it's doubtful. Just go with it and get some smiles in girl! You deserve it.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Listen. You deserve some frigging happy feelings. Even if it's fleeting. Even if it's doubtful. Just go with it and get some smiles in girl! You deserve it.
                            Agrees with Duce. Nothing wrong with taking care of you and being happy. Why can't you enjoy his company? Why can't you be friends? Who cares if there are similarities? Smile, laugh, love (yes even yourself) you do deserve it!!!
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Tomorrow I'm going to a meeting at the parish hall. Wish me luck.
                              baah.

Comment

I'm dogsitting my friend's dog right now. I've had her since Saturday. I haven't been able to get her to eat anything at all except a treat here or there.

Damn it, dog. Eat.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X