This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I just cleaned out my make up box to put my new make up in. It's in a tool box. And some containers I use for my pencils and brushes are my pill bottles.

Lol. Wherever I can find it I guess. This box is very representative of who I am.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So much to do today...

Finish report, figure ventilation measurements, calculate and report sampling measurements, survey ventilation at a lab that takes an hour to drive to, go to one bank to move money to the other bank (because transfers take more than a day), go to parent teacher conferences for both kids, pay bills, and take Smitten to get the 2nd half of his distemper shot.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I'm been thinking how I am drinking a lot of darn water. Last night I couldn't get enough. Something must be wrong with me.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I just had an interview today for a possible job promotion ...I hope I get it....

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
            I just had an interview today for a possible job promotion ...I hope I get it....
            Exciting fingers crossed for you
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
              You have my fingers crossed! You totally deserve it!
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thank you so much, Iris and Gleb!!!!
                you guys are so awesome

Comment

Isolation is the enemy. But so tempting sometimes.

Coffee is the ally.

Comment

Isolation breeds depression, although we each need some time to ourselves we also need companionship. For good balanced health we humans need (in order of importance), shelter, air, water, food, love.
                    Without shelter in extreme conditions you can die in as little as three seconds. without air to breathe you can die in 3 minutes. without water to drink you can die in three days. Without food you can die in three weeks. Without love (companionship) you will go insane in as little as three months.

So, it is better to love and lose than not to have loved at all.
                    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Guess I'm insane, then!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm generally a loner by nature. But even just withdrawing from the general public (and this forum in some cases - because virtual "anonymity") has taken a bit of a toll in recent weeks. So I'm forcing myself to get back out there a little.

Comment

Sane, sane, they're all insane, fireman's blind the conductor is lame...

...you can always find a millionaire to shovel all the coal.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Participating in and being generally accepted on a forum is a poor substitute for human contact but it can be effective to some degree in providing the needed contact. If you are agoraphobic and have no outside contact and live alone then it might drive you insane. The solitary confinement in prison is limited for these reasons but even after a week or two it conditions people to be more cordial and accepting. Even in confinement you have food delivered by other people. It is also a large factor in considering long term human space flight. even with a dozen people on the mission if it is long enough you begin to feel disconnected from the rest of humanity and problems arise with self discipline and anger.
                            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

So I watched this clip about Scientology. And no, it's not only NOT fake, it's a promo video for Scientology done BY Scientologists! They speak in plan English. But their eyes are scaring the living tar out of me.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                So I watched this clip about Scientology. And no, it's not only NOT fake, it's a promo video for Scientology done BY Scientologists! They speak in plan English. But their eyes are scaring the living tar out of me.

Conspiracy! I've had this stuck in my head the entire day:

That promo video is scary, straight from the shopping channel but religion instead of fitness gear and frying pans. And also, 7 minutes. Enough time to convert someone like me, I mean, in the middle I had this "hey, that's actually... what the heck am I thinking?!" thought. But I'm also tired so sure, bing bing bing, so much wins and OT VIII sounds like a plan. (Btw, is it VIII or IIX? I'd vote for the latter but in the video it was VIII.)
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X