This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Bernie sanders is going to be on Bill Maher this Friday...I really like him running,even if he does not win,he pushes the others to do better.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: Boring

I am having a hard time remembering the last time I felt bored!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I signed up for school in the winter. I'm excited to go now. I'm afraid I won't be come time for school. Let's see.
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I make a million threads on pf.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I read. That keeps me busy and I learn a lot if i'm reading one of my history books.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I have two tabs open in my browser (PF & other site) and I keep switching between them and clicking the refresh button.
              Should change that to something more constructive though. Like reading. But reading is difficult.
              baah.

Comment

Comment

If you have time to get bored you are not doing enough!
                  I am working harder since I retired than I ever did as a working stiff but not as much as when I owned my own business. I guess in some ways I am slowing down.
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Well, when I was on the Appalachian Trail there was a lot of times where I was just sitting by myself in the woods. I learned how to keep myself entertained without the gadgets and trappings of modern life. Also I learned how to just sit there and enjoy being.

You live in NYC though you can literally walk around the block and see a million interesting things.

Comment

^^^ The best way to become invisible is to get bigger!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I should be doing study work. I've been champing at the bit to get this Diploma started for like... a year. And now that it has, it's been a week and I've done exactly nothing.

That's not true... I dug my textbooks out of storage and decided that I need more.

And I decided the topic for my first research assignment and emailed myself the associated procedure from work.

And I've bemoaned the fact that the first physical subject folder hasn't arrived yet so I can't go to Officeworks and satisfy my need for folders and dividers and things to organise with. Organising files on the computer is NOT THE SAME. :shakefist:

Comment

I Met A Girl

Tonight I went to the movie theater to see Goosebumps. I saw a girl at the concession stand. Her name is Sabrina and we talked for a while. I didn't get her phone number though. (Which I'm very bad at remembering it every time I talk to a girl.) So I ask Sabrina to get my Dibs Ice Cream and I continue to see the movie.

Comment

Uh. So my housemates left for Guatemala for the next 10 days. They told me last week. Then didn't say anything. I think they thought I was at work. I've been alone all day. Don't try to rob me! I have a ferocious pit bull on duty!(well. Until she rolls over so I can rub mah feet over her belly)

Seriously though. I hate being in the house alone upstairs. The home security is going on tonight for sure. And lights. All over.

Comment

I just tried to do homework and read some chapters for this upcoming week of classes. I got most of the homework done but will need to study with some of my classmates for the missed questions.
                              My brain feels like jello and I'm overly emotional about it. Go away, feels! Info overload has officially set in.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                I just tried to do homework and read some chapters for this upcoming week of classes. I got most of the homework done but will need to study with some of my classmates for the missed questions.
                                My brain feels like jello and I'm overly emotional about it. Go away, feels! Info overload has officially set in.
                                This is going to sound like really weird advice. Listen to some rap or hip hop. There is no real emotional attachment to me. So when I listen, it's just the song and everything else goes away. Dmx was seriously my savior during those times I couldn't get a grip on the emotional heaviness that was right there at the surface.

Comment

Working...
                                X