X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Willow View Post
    Mine ended up being a total, 3 hour, rewrite. :P Maybe I can get out of retail and back into the game of actually helping people on the ground level.

Wish me luck.
    Good luck! For me, I just want to apply for a job that's literally a 5 minute walk from my house, and will pay $4/hour MORE than what I'm making now. I know I'm totally qualified, but I've got to actually go down and put in the application. Lol

Comment

I found my father's WWII Marine records. And I found his brother's Navy records too. Also found out my father lied about his age to get into the enlistment. Tsk Tsk.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Another Marine ... OORAH ...
        1341503320942829.jpg
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Same,but put in young sailor...I loved being on ships,and think about it from time to time...Nothing quite like being in the middle of the Pacific Ocean at night looking at the stars.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
            Good luck! For me, I just want to apply for a job that's literally a 5 minute walk from my house, and will pay $4/hour MORE than what I'm making now. I know I'm totally qualified, but I've got to actually go down and put in the application. Lol
            Sounds like a win-win!

Comment

So I just read a brand new post on my female reddit section.
              There's a long list of problems regarding hair removal: time, pain, thick hair in some areas and thin growth in other places, ingrown hair, the phase between waxes where you're too hairy to wear shorts or go sleeveless. this also applies to general grooming like extra hair care or face masks and stuff- no time.
              I recently devised a perfect plan for myself, and I'm very happy with the results, so i thought i'd share it with you girls. The best part has got to be how i never have to delay anything just because im busy. I've basically divided all grooming tasks and spread them across the week.
              MONDAY - shave full arms (and fingers knuckles whatever)
              logic: arm hair growth is generally thin so you don't have to waste time/money on waxing it. painfully ripping thin hair off can only do more harm than good.
              time: two minutes while in the shower.
              TUESDAY - shave full thighs
              logic: thinner growth, waxing can cause ingrowth
              time: five minutes while in the shower
              WEDNESDAY - shave torso (and pube if needed)
              logic: easy quick way to remove fine hairs on the tummy and twins
              time: five-ten mins max while in the shower
              THURSDAY - thread knee hair
              logic: i have severe ingrown hair and scars on my knees, for me threading to pull out individual hairs is the only choice. follow with moisturizer to keep your knees looking good.
              time: ten mins
              FRIDAY - below the knees
              i use an epilator because this hair is thick, but you can use any normal removal method of your choice, depending on your preference/length of hair
              time: 15 mins
              SATURDAY - underarms
              method: epilator; follow with astringent/antifungal powder
              time: five minutes in all
              SUNDAY - face and hair care
              this involves threading, removing stray eyebrow hairs, a face mask if you like, hair pack, scalp massage, etc. i use the braun face epilator to keep my face looking good. this takes into account that most of us are free for atleast an hour or two sunday mornings.
              i do everything at home so i don't need to spend a single dime, once the initial investment for hair removal ammo is made, which in my case was the regular epilator, face epilator, razor and thread. threading was easy, learnt it off the net. practicing on your knees is a good way to learn. now i also shape my own eyebrows at home. note, you will probably take more time in the first cycle, but second cycle on it'll be awesomeness.
              this time table is super flexible, you can modify it any way you want. i hope this helps you, that'll make the effort of typing this out totally worth it. Good Luck!!
              Is this a werewolf?:=I:

Comment

Yes yes it is
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

She said she has had problems at salons that caused in growth issues. And apparently she does have a thing of no body hair. Makes her feel 'perfect'. I just told her I have 2 chin hairs.

I think I'm talking with a weregirl. I'm sure of it. :^^:

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    She said she has had problems at salons that caused in growth issues. And apparently she does have a thing of no body hair. Makes her feel 'perfect'. I just told her I have 2 chin hairs.

I think I'm talking with a weregirl. I'm sure of it. :^^:
                    I wanna know who feels the need to shave their TORSO? I know some girls have hair on their bellies or chest, and I am one of those girls who has a few black nipple-hairs. But shave your torso to remove 'fine hairs'?

Men of the forum... do you care if a girl has invisible fine hairs on her body? Would you even noticed if she shaved them?

Comment

Hmm... how does she shave her back? And no, no problem with most female body hair... unless her mustache is better than mine...
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

I am almost hairless on my body..genetic thing I guess. and my sister(the younger one) used to get mad because she had more arm hair than me. so,life is not always fair..and hair unless it is really rough would not effect my taste in woman. Five o'clock shadow on a woman "Might" catch my attention.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think today was a good day. I didn't feel like a failure and I felt like I may actually be a good mommy. It was a nice feeling.
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I do 'shave' my face every two weeks. Not gonna lie. But it's one of these:

They take off the light fuzz and clean up my brows. I wear a mineral powder and a fuzzy face will make it stick and show up. So off it goes!

But I ain't no werewolfgirl.

Comment

Someone told me once that I'm a werewolf because I have some random hairs between my brows. But I was a freaking teenage werewolf anyway, before it was cool. :P

But I don't mind if a woman has hair. (At least if she's okay with it. It's the atttude that counts.) But I'm a hermit, what do I know...
                              baah.

Comment

I think I finally know what I want to be when I grow up. It's nowhere near any of the lines I've been thinking of over the past 30 years, but it makes the most sense and it's the first real thing I've been willing to go into debt pursuing the education for. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X