X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Willow View Post
    According to that article, he did. Butterbeer sounds a little too... cholesterol-infused to sound appetizing. Maybe it's just me.

I could go for a drink though (it's not 4am here). This is a photo of the Baileys coffee I had for breakfast in King's Landing the other day though... breakfast of champions!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4546[/ATTACH]
    Yea, your link turned up when I pressed post
    I think it might be good.. looks like a very healthy breakfast
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Yumm,I love Baileys Irish cream in coffee....(And is that wipping cream?)
      It is indeed whipped cream, and not the cheap readi-whip kind. The first fancy coffee I've ever ordered from a fancy restaurant in my life. But so worth it.

Comment

According to that article, he did. Butterbeer sounds a little too... cholesterol-infused to sound appetizing. Maybe it's just me.

Crazy expensive because of the add-ons (which I halve...the calories are terrible), but the most delicious drink ever: Butterbeer latte from Starbucks (and I don't normally like Starbucks)
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          Crazy expensive because of the add-ons (which I halve...the calories are terrible), but the most delicious drink ever: Butterbeer latte from Starbucks (and I don't normally like Starbucks)
          This is really a thing? I think I'm going to visit my local Starbucks when I get back stateside... Because snow season = pampering season.

I'm also looking to buy a duvet for my mid-winter gift to myself. I haven't been able to replace the one I lost when I moved from the UK several years back and I think it's time.

Comment

I'm getting a heart attack just reading about it, metaphorically speaking. But that's mostly for the obscene prices, not the actual butterbeer latte. I sometimes feel like yelling 'get an expresso maker' into one of their establishments, but I don't want the coffee snob mob coming after me. That would be funny if it were a real- *has mocha colored gun pointed at him*. Um, erm... All praise starbucks!

Comment

This is really a thing? I think I'm going to visit my local Starbucks when I get back stateside... Because snow season = pampering season.
              You have to tell them what to put in there usually. We've only had a handful of baristas nerdy enough to know how to make it.

Originally posted by Herbert View Post
              I'm getting a heart attack just reading about it, metaphorically speaking. But that's mostly for the obscene prices, not the actual butterbeer latte. I sometimes feel like yelling 'get an expresso maker' into one of their establishments, but I don't want the coffee snob mob coming after me. That would be funny if it were a real- *has mocha colored gun pointed at him*. Um, erm... All praise starbucks!

I don't normally drink anything coffee-ish. I occasionally like iced coffee (but the hubby can make that for me at home) and I adore chai (which I can make at home). When I go, its because its "girls day out" and we have this butterbeer thing we do during our bookstore and thrift shopping.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

I. Feel. Great!
                I mean I still have a cold and feel pretty awful, but I dragged myself off to work anyway. I basically spent the day reading and talking to other extras on our bus. And freezing my behind off when I finally got called to my scene - just walking past the main character. But I still feel awesome! I somehow forget to be scared and just focus on my tadk when I'm on.
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

For the record Starbucks didn't come up with that drink. There is an entire list of "secret drinks" that people order that we don't know. So if you want it you bring the recipe with you and please please please have it ready when its your turn to order. As a barista I hate that secret menu. Also agree with Thal, its super sweet and will give you a heart attack.

Today is KP's last day of work here in Texas. We get to spend tomorrow together and load the truck Saturday, and hes off Sunday. I need to pack but really I just want to lay in bed today.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I only meant to nap for an hour...

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

troubleshooting can be annoying
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Its almost 4 p.m. and I have gotten out of bed to walk the dogs and get a bowl of cereal. How horribly lazy I have been... and I don't mind at all.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

You know when you talk about how they treat you at work,it reminds my of my sister. She was a systems analyst at this company,and when she asked for a raise,they said she was not that good to get a raise. well,she got picked up by a head hunter for another company,and the truly funny thing was her old company paid her BIG bucks for almost a year to train the people there to be able to do what she did(She did weekends)..and got paid consultant level money.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm a bit embarrassed. Today I walked away from a pretty famous danish actor as he was about to say something... I only realized after I walked away that he was actually walking up to me, opening his mouth to say something... I did smile before I left so I hope he didn't think me rude
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

That will give you some street cred in the acting world(Maybe)
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

One could hope they called places, I went to my spot... they wouldn't have started the shot without him. But I'm just VERY professional
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...