This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

If Trump actually get elected, (hopefully unlikely) we're seriously considering moving to the UK or Aussieland.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I myself have a hard time understanding why he continues to even be in the running.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        My voice is very calm when I'm angry. But if you get close enough you might hear a low cat growl. I mean if you are dumb enough to get close to me. I pull a great 'Mexican mother' look when pissed.
        Sometimes, on occasion my voice gets so low until it's a whisper. Usually that's when I'm starting to lose control and my mask slips
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I need to go to bed.... When I'm angry I cuss a lot more then I already do. I'm naturally loud because I come from a large household and you have to be loud to hear over the other. So I don't get quiet or any less loud but my tone changes. So I go from happy loud to angry loud.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm braving the masses and going shopping now. Keeping my fingers crossee that people are still at work. Oh well, if there are too many I'll just head back home.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

It's 437 am and I'm still awake because I can't keep air in the air mattress and it's stressing me out to wake up every 3 hours in a pretzel. So I've decided to buy a new one and the Walmart beside me is not 24 hours so I'm trying to wait for it to open only to realize it probably is because it's black Friday and if it isn't there is a 24 hour one 10 miles down the road!! So I'll be back!
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

And I have successfully returned. Not as tall as the old one but hey I got it for $42 instead of the $65 that it said onlinw. Sleep here I come.

Comment

My mom just tried to call me. I blocked her number a while back. But apparently I still get a text informing me she called. I don't really know what to do. I know it's because my uncle is dying. But I just can't handle her.
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

If she knows she is not welcome,and still tries contact,then better to talk to OTHERS rather than her. It feels like she is trying to use circumstance to over ride your closing her out.
                    I really am sorry you have to deal with this...(Playing against your weakness she herself created over the years) Also,she most likely will use your not responding to bad mouth you to your other relatives(Saying in effect you do not care about your uncle,rather than admitting it is her causing the problem)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      If she knows she is not welcome,and still tries contact,then better to talk to OTHERS rather than her. It feels like she is trying to use circumstance to over ride your closing her out.
                      I really am sorry you have to deal with this...(Playing against your weakness she herself created over the years) Also,she most likely will use your not responding to bad mouth you to your other relatives(Saying in effect you do not care about your uncle,rather than admitting it is her causing the problem)
                      I never told her to stay away. She said goodbye so I decided to make it final. But she can have no doubt that I don't want to see her.
                      And you say what I'm thinking exactly... She's just using it as an excuse to get to me. I've elected to ignore it.
                      I'm gonna adopt you as my new grandfather anu
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Things that go bump in the night that feel the need to follow me.
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I had(as in gone) a mother that used these types of control attempts as well(she died at 92 BTW),so I do understand how this whole thing goes..

I was sad that we could not have time together without her playing mind games,but that fell on her because she would not stop.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

My grandmother did it to my mom, and in lesser degree to me. My mom tried to do it to me but I don't feel like making it a tradition in our family. It stops eith her even if that means not seeing her anymore.
                            That her brother just died and she wants me to be there doesn't make it easy on me. But I 'm decided.
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

My father's manipulative ex-wife, as I refer to her, cost me a lot of time. I've mostly made up for it, but all that wacky stuff took a toll.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My dad is married to her. Meaning I see him when he stops by on his way home from work once in a while... because she gets mad if she knows he sees me. But I'm still closer to him than when I lived with them.
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...