X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by iris View Post
    You consume your offerings? I usually give it to the animals. But of course I use bread and fruit, I guess something like chocolate would be bad for them.
    From what I read (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong), offerings to Kemetic deities must be consumed. And apparently Bast likes dark chocolate. Most of my other offerings are wine, so I pour them out.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      From what I read (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong), offerings to Kemetic deities must be consumed. And apparently Bast likes dark chocolate. Most of my other offerings are wine, so I pour them out.
      That's interesting I had no idea, but then I know next to nothing about kemetism.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

That's interesting I had no idea, but then I know next to nothing about kemetism.
        I know very little. I found it while researching Bast and what offers were appropriate for Her.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

My friend just revealed to me that he broke up with his gf because he wants me. And I turned him down because dating isn't for me.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Thal and Iris, what thread was you guys post on all the HP handmade gifts? I can't remember.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I woke up early to get more stuff done. All I want to do is go back to sleep.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Thal and Iris, what thread was you guys post on all the HP handmade gifts? I can't remember.

unfortunately, I think it was in this thread....like a gazillion pages back...

ETA:

here you go:

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                Lol...I don't knit at all, but I can crochet. A couple years ago I made a friend a Ravenclaw scarf.

felt characters kindle covers: http://crafts.ly/diy-harry-potter-kindle-covers/

chess set: http://geekcrafts.com/12941-harry-potter-chess-set/ (for the non-chess player, you could do griffindor vs slytherin colored checkers with a checkerboard (let me tell you about how we play checkers with extra quidditch rules and pieces...its a bit confusing, but easy to pick up)

owl character pillows: http://www.incolororder.com/2011/07/...raft-swap.html
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I just saw this somewhere and thought it must be the road MO takes to work.
                  brainsrequired.jpg
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I wonder if tipepidine is approved in the US, and if so, if it might be worth trying on the basis of an interesting pilot study...
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      I just saw this somewhere and thought it must be the road MO takes to work.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4603[/ATTACH]
                      It's a test road to see if brain tolls will help catch Terra up on the backlog for pizza ingredients if not actual pizza. There's a couple years left in the study before I decide whether to roll it out on a larger scale.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        It's a test road to see if brain tolls will help catch Terra up on the backlog for pizza ingredients if not actual pizza. There's a couple years left in the study before I decide whether to roll it out on a larger scale.
                        Ah, so the area where I now live must be the famous "road less taken". There are few brains here.

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        I wonder if tipepidine is approved in the US, and if so, if it might be worth trying on the basis of an interesting pilot study...
                        Interesting. Seems to increase dopamine - wasn't that why Robitussin was so popular?
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Went to a liquor store to get a pop. Saw the big pickles and considered getting one. Thought of Deuce.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but:

I'm smelling an unfamiliar perfume in my house, and I have no idea where it's coming from. I smelled both my clothes and my hands, and it isn't something that rubbed off onto me. I'm the only one here, and I didn't smell it earlier.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                              Sorry for the double post, but:

I'm smelling an unfamiliar perfume in my house, and I have no idea where it's coming from. I smelled both my clothes and my hands, and it isn't something that rubbed off onto me. I'm the only one here, and I didn't smell it earlier.
                              Smelled your hair too? Thats's usually where smell sticks on me. You sure someone hasn't bought a new perfume and used a bit much before leaving?

Husband asked me what I want to do for my birthday, he's taking the day off. It's a week away. I really don't know...
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Smelled your hair too? Thats's usually where smell sticks on me. You sure someone hasn't bought a new perfume and used a bit much before leaving?
                                My hair isn't long enough for me to sniff. I'm sure, because my mom left the house at like 9AM. I didn't smell it then. I left at 3:30 and came home at 6. I didn't smell it until I got into the car, and I sure didn't buy perfume.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X