X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    My hair isn't long enough for me to sniff. I'm sure, because my mom left the house at like 9AM. I didn't smell it then. I left at 3:30 and came home at 6. I didn't smell it until I got into the car, and I sure didn't buy perfume.
    That's really weird... have you been working with someone new lately?.. I have experienced entities (spirits or whatever they were) that had quitestrong smells, some pleasant and some not.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
      That's really weird... have you been working with someone new lately?.. I have experienced entities (spirits or whatever they were) that had quitestrong smells, some pleasant and some not.
      Not really. It's not an unpleasant smell, but it's definitely like a perfume. I suppose it could be Bast, because perfume is one of Her things, but there's no reason for me to smell it at the time I am. I hadn't been talking with Her or working with Her.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

It might be a way of encouraging you to go to the whole "Talking and working with her" thing and start doing so. Or it could just be a spirit.

Comment

Not really. It's not an unpleasant smell, but it's definitely like a perfume. I suppose it could be Bast, because perfume is one of Her things, but there's no reason for me to smell it at the time I am. I hadn't been talking with Her or working with Her.
          Maybe just checking in with you
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by Herbert View Post
            It might be a way of encouraging you to go to the whole "Talking and working with her" thing and start doing so. Or it could just be a spirit.
            That very well could be. I only started working with her.

Originally posted by iris View Post
            Maybe just checking in with you
            Or this.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm taking over as high priest for my coven in a few weeks... somehow this is less daunting of a task than passing my math class.
              Circe

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                unfortunately, I think it was in this thread....like a gazillion pages back...

ETA:

here you go:

Your the best!!!!
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Went to a liquor store to get a pop. Saw the big pickles and considered getting one. Thought of Deuce.
                  Next time you better get the picccccccccccccklllllleeeeeeeeeee

I have my electric blanket, space heater, ugg slippers. I am going robe shopping tomorrow. I have a thin flannel one I use for getting out of the shower. But I need a fluffy one now. I really do not like this cold.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oooohh man. Suddenly terrified and excited. If you guys could cross your fingers for me-I MAY be getting an event this weekend and I'm hoping the fees aren't too much, and I actually have enough stuff done to actually make some money.
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                      Oooohh man. Suddenly terrified and excited. If you guys could cross your fingers for me-I MAY be getting an event this weekend and I'm hoping the fees aren't too much, and I actually have enough stuff done to actually make some money.
                      I hope fortune smiles on you!

I need to stop taking naps. I just wake up feeling like garbage.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I hope fortune smiles on you!

I need to stop taking naps. I just wake up feeling like garbage.
                        That's why I don't nap either. Sucks because I love sleeping.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I've heard that the after nap feeling gets better after a glass of water.
                          baah.

Comment

I've GOT to stop getting out of bed at noon. There's just so little incentive lately...

Mostly art.

Comment

If someone says that a given dog toy can't be destroyed by a determined large dog, the odds are better than even that either

1) they're lying through their teeth
                              2) they haven't met sufficiently determined large dogs
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                                If someone says that a given dog toy can't be destroyed by a determined large dog, the odds are better than even that either

1) they're lying through their teeth
                                2) they haven't met sufficiently determined large dogs
                                It's like "wrinkle proof" clothing. Trust me. I can wrinkle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X