This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Boss calls me at noon (when I woke up) to ask if I can come in at 12:30. This was my normal time but he changed it and then back. I'm like I can't. I have no bike today. Left it at work. And he's like I'll send you a car. So I said lemme put my eyebrows on. So he sent my co worker to pick me up like Uber service. Great about living down the street from work. Everyone just picks me up and takes me home.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's christmas... all I really wanna do is ignore it and stay at home watching movies and eating anything but christmas food. My christmas spirit has failed to arrive this year... but merry christmas folks, at least we only celebrate today (24th) in Denmark, no such thing as christmas morning
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I always dislike this time of year..and the coming new year..when I was younger I was always toasted off my butt...because I hated the new years eve stuff.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks to Anubisa, I updated my blog. Here is the link: https://glebka123.wordpress.com/
          Thanks, Anubisa! ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I need more ideas for writing. I SO lack them.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            I always dislike this time of year..and the coming new year..when I was younger I was always toasted off my butt...because I hated the new years eve stuff.
            Well new year I really am staying at home watching tv but christmas must (apparently) be celebrated with family... so far I've spent a few hours hiding at a friend's place, but now he's off so I have to get ready to go soon too... meh..
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I'm thinking leatherwork is a royal pain and I now understand and appreciate why it is so expensive to buy T-T
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

I survived christmas! And I got a few books and my sister in law loves the harry potter present I put together for her.
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I can't stop watching.

Mostly art.

Comment

It's so packed at the mall. I feel like I have a hangover.
                    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                      Me too.

I've managed to avoid Christmas carols and all the other propaganda quite well today... Yay! (Or yule propaganda or anything. I don't really celebrate anything. Too much is too much.)
                      baah.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                        Check out 100ThemeChallenge's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired.

Merry Christmas/Happy Yule lol
                        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                        sigpic

Comment

I think it's hilarious how all the people who make fun of "global warming" every time it snows are suffering from paralysis of the vocal cords now that it's unusually warm.

And I got a Christmas card from my favorite high school teacher & his wife. He was my teacher over 40 years ago. I was moved to tears.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So when did curlers get hot? I think men's curling is now my favorite sport to watch. Go Norway...
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              So when did curlers get hot? I think men's curling is now my favorite sport to watch. Go Norway...
                              RIGHT? those thighs. I watched over and over because of dem thighs.

Mostly art.

Comment

I've always loved curling since I saw it at the Olympics. It's a seriously intense game to watch.

I made it through my last shift. Only two crap customers, so I count that as a good day. Out at 6pm. Now I shall retire to my jammies. Where I shall wear them until Saturday morning before work.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X