X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Looking outside,and seeing half ice,half rain with the temp right at 32. F
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Looking outside,and seeing half ice,half rain with the temp right at 32. F
      It's going to be 37 degrees tonight. In southern California. I'm about to take a shower till I boil red like a lobster. Put my fleece jammy bottoms on. Crank my space heater up and crawl into my electric blankee. This sucks.

goodnight.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Why did Hoodies have to be my addiction -_- This started up two weeks ago. This sucks, I bought 4 about two days ago. I can't wait until I get paid again.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          It's going to be 37 degrees tonight. In southern California. I'm about to take a shower till I boil red like a lobster. Put my fleece jammy bottoms on. Crank my space heater up and crawl into my electric blankee. This sucks.

goodnight.
          For LA that is damn cold......

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

So in 2014 when my commute to work was 2 buses,2 hours each way I listened to 76 audiobooks. That's like crazy a lot. More than 1 a week.

So far this year I'm at 25 which is still pretty good. About 1 every two weeks. I'm really shooting for 1 every week next year. I bet I can do it!

Comment

Lemmy's death... The world of metal really is losing its legends this past few years...

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                Lemmy's death... The world of metal really is losing its legends this past few years...
                Just saw it on facebook
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                  Oh my... I have listened to him since Space Ritual.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

And he was only 1 year older than me....
                    Anyway,got the cable upgrade,and I see a learning curve...it is nice,but lot to learn about it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Big fan of Judas Priest,AC-DC,Ozzy of course,Gwar...It is bad when you start to have to Google to remember the names...The heavy metal must have fried my brain

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm bored

I'm bored. I'm thinking of leaving on a forum that I've been for 5 years. There's hardly any activity on that forum. I'll come back once that forum is fun and exciting again.

Comment

So, stressed out! If it's not one thing it's another. I try and try to be compassionate to others but when my own problems and stresses are so overwhelming I tend to suffer in silence until I break. I just want to say I care for everyone here I've connected with on a personal level but I need to look after me for a bit. I have surgery in 3 days and I don't know when or if I will be back. It will be a hard time ahead. I know some know what I mean and others won't but my heart is here thinking of you all even while I am away going through my hardest hours

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                          So, stressed out! If it's not one thing it's another. I try and try to be compassionate to others but when my own problems and stresses are so overwhelming I tend to suffer in silence until I break. I just want to say I care for everyone here I've connected with on a personal level but I need to look after me for a bit. I have surgery in 3 days and I don't know when or if I will be back. It will be a hard time ahead. I know some know what I mean and others won't but my heart is here thinking of you all even while I am away going through my hardest hours
                          Focus on the surgery and you. We know you care for the people on this forum but yourself is and will always be more important.
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I only call you when it's half..past...five. The only time that I be by your side. I only love it when you touch me, now feel me, when I'm Messed up that's the real me, when I'm Messed up that's the real me.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                              I only call you when it's half..past...five. The only time that I be by your side. I only love it when you touch me, now feel me, when I'm Messed up that's the real me, when I'm Messed up that's the real me.
                              Second time you've posted this. That song is a real ear worm. I get it on repeat when I'm counting the store money.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Second time you've posted this. That song is a real ear worm. I get it on repeat when I'm counting the store money.
                                I've got it on replay and that's my favorite part, lol. I listened to the remix a few times but wanted to read the comments on the original version.

Comment

Working...
                                X