This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Content with getting my First Responder license. I can't do much with it, as far as getting a job goes.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Once a man, like the sea I raged;
      Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
      And there is in fact more earth than sea.
      Genesis lyric

Comment

ScreenshotWin32_0214_Final.jpg

I'm torn between my love of dragons.......and my love of epic loot.......and also the terror of "OH GODS WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........repeatedly and horribly"

Fortunately I think I only have 3 more dragons left in the whole game.....however, they are all terrifying and will rip me to shreds.
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Does somebody wanna test read my prologue for me?
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm pissed because my comment got erased.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
              I'm pissed because my comment got erased.
              Heh? When and where?

AdminCP doesn't log any post deletions between 12/29 and now. It has one merge (I merged two of my own posts) and one thread moved into a mod archive (you have no posts in the thread moved).
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                Heh? When and where?

AdminCP doesn't log any post deletions between 12/29 and now. It has one merge (I merged two of my own posts) and one thread moved into a mod archive (you have no posts in the thread moved).
                I should have clarified, sorry. I meant my post on Reddit.

Comment

Ah, that works. Thanks for the clarification.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

TIFU by forgetting I'm lactose intolerant.

Comment

I managed to stay up for east coast New Year! Happy 2016!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I can't wait until my friend gets back from vacation cuz I'm snitching, lmao

Comment

Still looking for B-Readers

Comment

january-2015-photo-challenge-take-2.jpg

Decided to do a photochallenge this year. Did one last year too... forgot all about it halfway through gonna try to finish this year.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Getting my mother a "My child narcanned an honor student" bumper sticker

Comment

'narcanned'?
                                I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                                Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                                But that day you know I left my money
                                And I thought of you only
                                All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Working...
                                X