• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

yup. Shows up now.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hellooo winter! Bit late, eh? Oh my that went cold quickly.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Taking to boys to the vet to get shots and heart worm and flea meds.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Content with my signature
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Told my teacher she could do whatever she wanted to me. Was not thinkin straight at the time.
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I should be writing my assignment. But I just spent over an hour making flowcharts and diagrams for it instead. Which I guess technically IS writing my assignment, right? RIGHT?

I've only written ten pages in three sittings. That's DISMAL. I am so out of practice. But I have to finish this one (about 1/3 way through) AND two others (which should be easier as they are WHS and Sustainability reports on my workplace rather than a stupid policy-changing literature review) before the middle of Jan if I want to keep to my timeline. Remind me why I picked a complex policy like isolation and barrier nursing as my topic? When can I start actual interesting advanced medical subjects? Oh that's right. When I've finished these three stupid boring subjects.

At least the study side's not an issue for me... my knowledge base is already up there, just gotta churn out the assignments to prove it. Le sigh.

Comment

This is a very simplified version buuuuut....
                So Saudi Arabia just broke off ties with Iran.

Because it was upset Iran beheaded one of their clerics.

Like dude, it's ok to do beheadings. Just not one of our guys.

I'm snickering all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Saudi Arabia had ties to break off with Iran? I was pretty sure the two really disliked each other already over different interpretations of Islam (and possibly because Iran's military functions but that is a weird tangent that is best avoided).
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

So I took a look at our forecast for the week.
                    Rain. Rain. Yup. More rain. Lookee here. Rain.

I'm happy. But that means I'm taking the bus all week.

Comment

The evil fluffy white devil rain is finally appearing here and I'm definitely not happy.

Also not happy that if the studio doesn't pick up any time soon, I may have to find a second job. Our volume at work today was so low that if we had four people stay, by 4 am (the shift started at 12) we would've been looking for more work to do and failing horribly sooooo guess who is back home -__-
                      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I try to keep up with the whole middle east thing,but it is just so convoluted and spider webs all over the spectrum of belief.

I am thinking there is a fuse somewhere burning down slowly...and no one knows how to put it out.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

El Nino is here! I know this by the sheer amount of that wet stuff pounding our roof. Houses already sliding off the mountains, streets flooded. And thankfully I'm off the next two days. Watching rain from my second story bedroom, I feel as if I'm on a boat lost at sea!

Comment

They are saying this is going to be a record El Nino..when it rains it pours.....

As it is "El Nino" it must be the Mexican's who are responsible.....(yeh I am a bit of an ass)

- - - Updated - - -

Blame it on my freaking back making me a bit off the cuff...It freaking hurts...
                            Last edited by anunitu; 06 Jan 2016, 11:57.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              They are saying this is going to be a record El Nino..when it rains it pours.....

As it is "El Nino" it must be the Mexican's who are responsible.....(yeh I am a bit of an ass)

- - - Updated - - -

Blame it on my freaking back making me a bit off the cuff...It freaking hurts...
                              You're starting to sound like a Republican...

That's why we need a big wall, and to force Mexico to pay for it.
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

^^^ Or a big umbrella.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X