This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Fear and guilt make the world go round in most cases. Some people use food to hide from both and their eating invites more of the same.
    I like my world the way it is. No fear, no guilt, just allowing others to be what they decide to be at the moment. Loving them enough to allow them to take responsibility for their actions.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
      Fear and guilt make the world go round in most cases. Some people use food to hide from both and their eating invites more of the same.
      I like my world the way it is. No fear, no guilt, just allowing others to be what they decide to be at the moment. Loving them enough to allow them to take responsibility for their actions.
      I like my world guilt-free, makes everything a lot more easier
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I agree, whole heartedly.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

The movie/tv industry needs to have 'bookslappers'... people who hit the directors over the head with the book every time they stray from the story... I just watched the new 'shadowhunters' series on netflix. It's awful. Just. Awful.
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

About to get ready to go to a local coffee shop, there is a pagan meet up that I have been invited to join. To say hi and get to know some local pagans, and meet the people that will be holding the Imbolc ritual I plan on attending Saturday.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I've been waiting for about an hour at a doctor's office because he isn't even here yet. Slap yo' self, dude.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Happy Imbolc to those who celebrate! I had the day off this year so go to do it properly. It's been a really pleasant day. I went out to buy flowers to decorate the fireplace, but came home with some herbs for the bathroom, a jasmine and some bamboo too. The flat smells amazing now!

I was also able to hang my washing outside for the first time since September. It's not exactly warm, but it was blowing a gale and the sun came out for most of the day. Dunno why, but that somehow felt like a very mundane and homely reminder that spring is on its way.

When I was digging around for information on Brigantia for the 'year and a day project' we had on the old forum, I looked a lot at stories of St. Brigid, on the understanding at she at least shares her roots with Brigantia. I read about how St. Brigid was raised by a wizard and had the ability to turn baths of water into beer. So in addition to the making of a Brigid's cross, I thought I'd celebrate this story by having a lovely hot bubble bath with a cold beer! Thanks Brigid!

And now I think I'm gonna grab myself another... Cheers!
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Trying to decide which of these go to K'Roe this year:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...34652474882449
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

When in doubt consult the nearest tree.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I've been married for 4 months now
                      And Corbin, they're all funny. I laughed ad the 3rd one.
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Waiting for my hair dye to bake under my pink shower cap. I cleaned up my face and hairline very carefully. Sadly my ring and thumb are black. oopsie.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Truth is,if you can joke about your length of marriage most likely you will do well even at 50 years.(secret of happiness, is humor)
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                            I've been married for 4 months now
                            And Corbin, they're all funny. I laughed ad the 3rd one.
                            That is actually the one I picked as well. You might want to save some of those for down the road, Iris.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Truth is,if you can joke about your length of marriage most likely you will do well even at 50 years.(secret of happiness, is humor)
                            The secret of happiness is happiness. Humor is a symptom of happiness.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              That is actually the one I picked as well. You might want to save some of those for down the road, Iris.
                              I was thinking the same thing the age difference one will be usable in a few years.
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I wish gender didn't matter. I wish anyone of any sex, gender, sexual orientation, etc, could look and act the way that they want to without either getting looked down upon, or being threatened or harassed. And I wish I could ignore the people that do that, so I could be myself. But I feel like I can't.
                                Last edited by toxicyarnglare; 05 Feb 2016, 21:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X