This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Thinking how February has been a crappy month for me health-wise. I have another cold. Ugh.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Was reading about an opportunity to volunteer at a big cat rescue, and lamenting that I'm not in good enough health to do it.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        Was reading about an opportunity to volunteer at a big cat rescue, and lamenting that I'm not in good enough health to do it.
        Do some research on big cat rescue. There are some utterly horrendous scams related to this. If you should find yourself in a position to do this, you'll want to make sure you aren't being used...
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I totally just ordered some fun clay mask because of a youtube video. I watch this gal Bunny and she does beauty reviews etc. First time ever I was like I can just click and buy. No worries. Of course I had amazon credits so it only cost me $6.
          Here's the video

The product is called Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
          What I really like (besides the fun foamy) is the list of ingredients. I can actually say them!
          green tea extract, aloe vera leaf extract, matcha powder, charcoal powder, pomegranate extract, fermented soy extract, alantoin, peony root extract, oregano leaf extract, white willow peel extract, portulaca extract, cinnamon extract
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

If you could go on a romantic vacation in the U.S. where would it be??? I have been racking my brain over this...you'd think it'd be an easy decision but noooooo
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
              If you could go on a romantic vacation in the U.S. where would it be??? I have been racking my brain over this...you'd think it'd be an easy decision but noooooo

Anywhere with mountains. Blue Ridge Mountains, Wyoming, Alaska, etc.
              "Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer,
              The future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Comment

The casting photographer just asked me if I had considdered a moddeling career. That happened the last time too. Cool
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  Biltmore Estate in Ashville,NC

Visit Biltmore, America's Largest Home®, built by George Vanderbilt. Explore the 8,000-acre estate in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust View Post
                    Anywhere with mountains. Blue Ridge Mountains, Wyoming, Alaska, etc.
                    I love the Blue Ridge Mountains/Parkway. I've thought about Alaska but hadn't considered Wyoming. I don't know what there is to do in Wyoming(KP has a fear of horses, the weirdo)
                    Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                    Biltmore Estate in Ashville,NC

http://www.biltmore.com/
                    Ashville was my birthday present 2 years ago. I loved it. I would put Ashville on my list of places I could live.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

First day living alone in a unknown city. My parents are on their way to my "real" home right now and I'm already missing them. Hope I get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eofor View Post
                        First day living alone in a unknown city. My parents are on their way to my "real" home right now and I'm already missing them. Hope I get used to it.
                        I'm sure you will Eofor. I'll be praying for you.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                          I'm sure you will Eofor. I'll be praying for you.
                          Thanks a lot, anubisa!

Comment

It gets easier you will do fine. It's scary at first, but you get used to it.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                              It gets easier you will do fine. It's scary at first, but you get used to it.
                              Yeah, I'm making plans for almost everyday, so I'll keep my mind busy until I'm used to it. Maybe it helps. Thanks!

Comment

Have fun & explore!
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X