This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Oh god I really wanted to "netflix and chill" tonight.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

I hate there at. This is where sobriety shows it's limitations...
      Ended up working 15 hrs tonight and my brain is complete mush. My paper isn't even that hard. It's only 1-2 pages of reflecting on the feedback from my massage clients. But I can't make words. Sentences. So tired.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Sooner or later, the day will come when I have to tell my evangelical free church friend that I'm not Christian.
        (And also, when I have to tell my atheist friend that I'm not atheist. )

I'd rather live in sin as stealthily as I can.
        baah.

Comment

Sooner or later, the day will come when I have to tell my evangelical free church friend that I'm not Christian.
          (And also, when I have to tell my atheist friend that I'm not atheist. )

I'd rather live in sin as stealthily as I can.
          I usually just let people assume what they want. Mother in law thinks I'm kinda christian. Most of my friends think I'm an atheist. I don't hide it, I just don't go around screaming it. Works for me
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

^that's what I usually do too but I'm afraid she might ask about it someday. I'm a good fake Christian untill someone asks about it
            baah.

Comment

^that's what I usually do too but I'm afraid she might ask about it someday. I'm a good fake Christian untill someone asks about it
              I've only had like 2 people ask, both friends who already knew I wasn't atheist or Christian. People are generally quite happy beilieving what they want to be true
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                I've only had like 2 people ask, both friends who already knew I wasn't atheist or Christian. People are generally quite happy beilieving what they want to be true
                That's true! Maybe I'm just overreacting... I'm a bit jumpy because I've already had some conversations with her about Christian symbolism and things related and I feel like a traitor for letting her believe that I'm a comrade in Christ.
                Or maybe she is already suspecting something... However, for now I'll just let things unfold. If the day comes, it comes.
                baah.

Comment

There is supposed to be something on God(religion) on National geographic narrated by Morgan Freeman

Here for Trailer.

It sounds like it will be very interesting.

From Site.
                  The Story of God Trailer

The Story of God with Morgan Freeman, premiering Sunday, April 3 at 9/8c, will take viewers on a trip around the world to explore different cultures and religions on the ultimate quest to uncover the meaning of life, God and all the questions in between.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

That's true! Maybe I'm just overreacting... I'm a bit jumpy because I've already had some conversations with her about Christian symbolism and things related and I feel like a traitor for letting her believe that I'm a comrade in Christ.
                    Or maybe she is already suspecting something... However, for now I'll just let things unfold. If the day comes, it comes.
                    I did once tell my mother in law that I wasn't really Christian (I put it very vaguely), but that I respected people who were, when she was trying to get me to go to church with her. She still believes I'm a Christian. But I just tend to steer the conversation away from me very gently. If it gets too uncomfortable for you just try something like 'I agree with the principles', because well, most of us agree that we should treat each other nicely and not kill people, right ?
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Go ahead rain! Bring it on! I got a carpool ride to and from work. I ain't scurred.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Still having my period. Such a fun time. It should have been done with by now 😒
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm super tired and yet I'm not sleeping yet. I'm thinking should I browse the great interwebz some more or should I dive into the dark depth of sleep.
                          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                            Still having my period. Such a fun time. It should have been done with by now ��
                            I guess we are syncing too. I'm supposed to start today. Fun times. At least I'm off for the next three days.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I guess we are syncing too. I'm supposed to start today. Fun times. At least I'm off for the next three days.
                              Nah, today is my 8th day. I have a lot of ovarian pain so I probably need to hit the doc up too

Comment

I vaguely feel like this has become a support group. "Hi everybody, I'm Thalassa. Its been six months since my last period." ""Hi Thalassa!"

No period for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lets hear it for the thing in my arm method of bc!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X