X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Is that where "corny" jokes come from?
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

LOL. I remember when I wanted to severely get my aunt over her not letting me play Lilo&Stitch sandwich stacker when I was 7.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I joined ADF.. and met some new pagans over the last month and half. I like the small group I have met. Also went to a spirit faire this weekend. Lots of fun stuff and people. You know we are not the friendliest lot out there when it comes to welcoming new people... can't say I really blame them but baby steps they will come to love me come hell or high water!
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

The small but real possibility that I might have cancer. Not having a great month.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
            The small but real possibility that I might have cancer. Not having a great month.
            Don't do that to yourself. I was the same way when I felt a lump under my armpit. I spent my time freaking out. Even when the sonogram came back negative. I was all cray in the head. Abnormal results are pretty common.

hugs
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What type and how is it a possibility?
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                What type and how is it a possibility?
                Had the type of abnormal pap that can be symptomatic of cervical cancer.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Had the type of abnormal pap that can be symptomatic of cervical cancer.
                  Your obgyn told you that? Or you know?

Comment

I had an abnormal pap once - they did it again a few weeks later & it checked out OK. Worrying is the real danger!
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

An abnormal Pap smear means you may have an infection or abnormal cells. It's important to remember that this does not mean you have cancer.

Also if you get your info from WebMD, your symptoms of breathing could mean you are going to die. I stopped going there after a small bump on my vajajay made me think I had cancer. Or the headache I got made me think I had cancer. Or that one time I had in infection in my finger and it made me think I had cancer causing finger falling off syndrome.

So yeah. Don't go there!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        http://americanpregnancy.org/womens-...mal-pap-smear/

Also if you get your info from WebMD, your symptoms of breathing could mean you are going to die. I stopped going there after a small bump on my vajajay made me think I had cancer. Or the headache I got made me think I had cancer. Or that one time I had in infection in my finger and it made me think I had cancer causing finger falling off syndrome.

So yeah. Don't go there!
                        Yeah, there's some ongoing joke about webMD and cancer.
                        Oh, your face broke out? You have cancer.
                        Your right eye is twitching but your left isn't? You're dying

Comment

Your obgyn told you that? Or you know?
                          Had the same result a few years ago, and I was informed then that cervical cancer was possible. I was treated then, but I'm having the same issue again, about ten years later.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Had the same result a few years ago, and I was informed then that cervical cancer was possible. I was treated then, but I'm having the same issue again, about ten years later.
                            Did you have precancerous cells then? Or do you have that now?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. All i can offer is to keep yourself busy till you find the results. Post here. Don't drift away all alone in some corner. Cuz I'll have to come dig you out and I'm kinda lazy. I might just leave you half in there if I find something shiny to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                I'm sorry to hear that. All i can offer is to keep yourself busy till you find the results. Post here. Don't drift away all alone in some corner. Cuz I'll have to come dig you out and I'm kinda lazy. I might just leave you half in there if I find something shiny to look at.
                                Yeah, I'm trying to keep myself occupied so I don't eat myself out of pure stress. But I appreciate that you'd come dig me out!

Did you have precancerous cells then? Or do you have that now?
                                I had precancerous cells then. I won't find out how far it is now until I have another biopsy. Waiting for that appointment and just awfulizing the possibilities until then.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X