X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    That's asmr.
    I thought that but it's unpleasant sometimes and asmr is supposed to be pleasurable or whatever.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I am starting to think I may be losing interest in the "Walking dead",the new one "Fear the walking dead" is just not interesting to me.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Wow,live and learn something new..I get that sometimes,I always just It was a startle thing. Where did you learn that Duce?
        My friend Sarah told me about it. She watches these videos on youtube to help her sleep. Sometimes it's soft whisper. Sometimes it's cracking paper. I know I like the sound of rain and listen to those videos on youtube as well. Along with the sound of a fan or washing machine. Weird.

So I found out that our local mountain lion P-22 has been sneaking in and out of the LA zoo to eat roaming racoons! They found out he went in and ate a koala! He's super smarty farty cat. So now they have to lock up the small animals at night. He must think it's like a small prey buffet.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It happens when cities expand,and the big cats have little space to roam. More encounters with people,and there was a mountain lion that wandered through San Francisco a few months back.

- - - Updated - - -

Story here

- - - Updated - - -

You sometimes see bears here in my NJ town...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Sensory always feels so weird to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I shouldn't be able to tell what other emotions people are feeling around me based on some type of body temperature thing. This is all so odd. Odd even for me. I don't know. I'm sure there's just too much stimulation around me. Makes me feel like I'm being touched almost all of the time.
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Literally just found out I have a form of synesthesia. Odd. I thought it was normal.

(Unrelated to my previous comment on this thread)

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                Literally just found out I have a form of synesthesia. Odd. I thought it was normal.

(Unrelated to my previous comment on this thread)
                Girl, you have a form of everything.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Girl, you have a form of everything.
                  Unfortunately lol I'm cool with this one though. I'm starting to wonder if me being born 4 months early is a factor.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of an acid trip,where you can taste the music.(Yeh,it really does do that)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm trying to sleep. The dumb cat keeps getting up on my desk to knock over pill bottles. Considering making him into mittens.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Just got home. Bought this cute guy hoodie

Comment

One of my friends from college had to have her cat put to sleep today. He was 23 and had a great life.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Pretty darn old for any Cat..good life..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              One of my friends from college had to have her cat put to sleep today. He was 23 and had a great life.
                              That's always a sad thing to do, but I'm glad your friend got so much time with a great companion.

My chiropractor has me doing side planks to help my spine issues, and oh man am I feeling them.
                              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                                Sensory always feels so weird to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I shouldn't be able to tell what other emotions people are feeling around me based on some type of body temperature thing. This is all so odd. Odd even for me. I don't know. I'm sure there's just too much stimulation around me. Makes me feel like I'm being touched almost all of the time.
                                Question how do you tell the emotions people are feeling when you only actually know what anger and content is? If you haven't felt them for yourself how do you recognize what those emotions actually are?
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X