This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Saturday. I can't wait! I'm going to the the Rebel Stakes.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My mom told me her and my dad are trying to have another baby next year. She's 34. 20k for invitro(way to spell it?) but I still haven't gotten my braces.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Learned this on Reddit. The woman who played Ducky on the Land Before Time was shot and killed by her father and set on fire.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEVzJnHv2chqdefault.jpg
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm thinking I need more time in the morning to do all the things I wanna do before going out! Need. More. Time!
          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
            I'm thinking I need more time in the morning to do all the things I wanna do before going out! Need. More. Time!
            Me too! (Well, I overslept today. It's my Thursday tradition for some unknown reason.)

I need to learn to organise my time a bit better. Not that I didn't enjoy spending 3 hours at the campus doing NOTHING but listening to throat singing but I could use the time for something more productive.
            Nevermind. Productivity doesn't suit me anyway.
            baah.

Comment

Considdering joining my local blotlaug for spring equinox this saturday... it's open to guests, would be a good place to take a look at them. But I'm shyyyy.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I hate when my English teacher isn't here. She's my favorite teacher yet I hate her. Such an odd thing. First person I ever came across that's made me feel that way. Maybe it's because I feel we're similar. Too bad she isn't here today. Instantly had me PO'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                  Learned this on Reddit. The woman who played Ducky on the Land Before Time was shot and killed by her father and set on fire.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEVzJnHv2c[ATTACH=CONFIG]4740[/ATTACH]
                  That made me so sad when I first found out about it. She was also the voice of the little girl in All Dogs Go to Heaven.

I'm wondering why after being a parent 3 times over I still have such a high gag reflex for other kids' grossness. Shouldn't it not phase me anymore? Ah well...I can hide it well (hopefully).
                  ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                    That made me so sad when I first found out about it. She was also the voice of the little girl in All Dogs Go to Heaven.

I'm wondering why after being a parent 3 times over I still have such a high gag reflex for other kids' grossness. Shouldn't it not phase me anymore? Ah well...I can hide it well (hopefully).
                    Unfortunately some things will always gross us out. I didn't find out until yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                      My mom is a nurse of 30+ years, but still finds the idea that the dumb cat will eat the smart cat's puke disgusting. And this is someone who has literally had someone poop on her before (probably multiple people, considering she has three kids).

Feeling cranky. I should just put myself to bed soon, before I eat someone.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I love it when my customers call me "Mama" or "Lil Mama"

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                          My mom is a nurse of 30+ years, but still finds the idea that the dumb cat will eat the smart cat's puke disgusting. And this is someone who has literally had someone poop on her before (probably multiple people, considering she has three kids).
                          I still find it strange that the dog likes to eat the cat's poop...
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Me too! (Well, I overslept today. It's my Thursday tradition for some unknown reason.)

I need to learn to organise my time a bit better. Not that I didn't enjoy spending 3 hours at the campus doing NOTHING but listening to throat singing but I could use the time for something more productive.
                            Nevermind. Productivity doesn't suit me anyway.
                            We should both start by not spending that time complaining on a forum!
                            [4:82]

Comment

To B. De.,maybe dogs know something we don't...Just saying....
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                To B. De.,maybe dogs know something we don't...Just saying....
                                Well, I'll let you run the experiment. Get back to me with your findings.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X