This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

The "plague pits" surrounding and permeating the London underground railway system and their associated ghost stories.

Comment

I can't find the name of this book I read a long time ago. This really sucks.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I go see the orthopedic surgeon today for a look at my pinky that I had a hairline fracture in. However, I swear it looks like it was more than a hairline fracture and it fused left. I think I might have to have a surgery, but i'm not trying to be a doctor. We'll see.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Almost all of my clothes are gray. I don't know how that happened, but I have one red shirt, one brown one, and two black pairs of pants. Literally everything else is gray. -_-

Comment

Nvm I put it in the wrong thread
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

My Mother is crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                Almost all of my clothes are gray. I don't know how that happened, but I have one red shirt, one brown one, and two black pairs of pants. Literally everything else is gray. -_-
                Lol, I own the same two styles of pants in grey, grey, black, black , and a dark khaki. And when I find a shirt I like, I get it in every color they have that goes with my pants. So I have 3 shirt styles in 2 to 3 colors each...mostly black, gray, teal, navy, and occasionally a brick red or maroon.

I sort of miss having a uniform....picking out what to wear is a bummer at 5am! Especially when you are pretty much still wearing the same thing every day...
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I got my Old Navy jeans in the mail. They are NOT the pants I wanted. The material is all stiffy. Back to the store tomorrow!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Went to the doctor today and my fracture is healed. Nothing is wrong with the bone. I will have to see a therapist to straighten the top part of the finger and I will have a splint on it. I will see the therapist next week. Nervous about going.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

All the things hurt.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

My brother and his wife are completely deluded, and as such, have ruined all chances of anyone getting the chance to be in their daughters' lives. At least for the foreseeable future. And their level of stupidity cannot be refuted. *sigh*
                        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                          My brother and his wife are completely deluded, and as such, have ruined all chances of anyone getting the chance to be in their daughters' lives. At least for the foreseeable future. And their level of stupidity cannot be refuted. *sigh*
                          How did they manage to do that?

...I smell weird. Lol I used to say "it smells like sickness" when I was little

Comment

Too much of a crazy story to truly get into, but essentially, although they've been causing problems for years, on the 26th my niece's finger got broken, and despite the fact that several expressed condolences and asked what happened, etc, they proceeded to blast us on facebook yesterday for not caring. Barely 24 hours after it happened my sister in law's brother messaged me, my husband and my mom and insulted us, for me personally said that I was a horrible mother and shouldn't "bread" (oh darn but I love making muffins!) etc. And they literally twist facts to somehow fit their narrow view of reality. I could say "I'm Sorry, did you want that last slice of pizza?" and they would complain about me being patronizing and inferring they were fat or desperate or something. (No joke).
                            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Too much of a crazy story to truly get into, but essentially, although they've been causing problems for years, on the 26th my niece's finger got broken, and despite the fact that several expressed condolences and asked what happened, etc, they proceeded to blast us on facebook yesterday for not caring. Barely 24 hours after it happened my sister in law's brother messaged me, my husband and my mom and insulted us, for me personally said that I was a horrible mother and shouldn't "bread" (oh darn but I love making muffins!) etc. And they literally twist facts to somehow fit their narrow view of reality. I could say "I'm Sorry, did you want that last slice of pizza?" and they would complain about me being patronizing and inferring they were fat or desperate or something. (No joke).
                              Lol..."bread"
                              so who is their daughter with?

Comment

If any of those condolences were on social media, this is where a screen shot is your friend...

but geeze...people are weird on FB
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X