This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Thal, it's literally ALL facebook drama. And yeah, screenshotted, and copied into a word document.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Tomorrow is April Fools. I plan to be at work and STAY OFF THE INTERNET. I suggest you find a safe place to hunker down.

hurting of butts will be far and wide!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Tomorrow is April Fools. I plan to be at work and STAY OFF THE INTERNET. I suggest you find a safe place to hunker down.

hurting of butts will be far and wide!
        It has started. Netto (supermarket) have launched an airline service, danske bank (danish bank) have launched a dating app so you can sort people based on economy, travelbird (some travel app i think?) Now offer one eay tickets to the bermuda triangle - safety vest included... that's a few of the weirder ones I've found here. Then there's the international news that the pope is going to make Martin Luther a catholic saint.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

My eye drops dilated one of my eyes.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I started doing yoga again 2 nights ago and I feel amazing! I used to do it a lot when I was younger, and have dabbled on and off over the last 10 years, but it has never had that much of an impact on me. I was always a bit jealous of people who claimed to have found peace and good health through yoga, while I was just going through the motions and getting more flexible at best.

Maybe it'll be short lived, but if I always feel as good after yoga as I feel right now, I think I'll finally stick to it for good.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Every time I have to put my sneakers on, I feel like I'm in some yoga position.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Thinking about the Wind..it is REALLY whipping today,and last night..no rain or storms..just loud wind....like 40-50 mile an hour wind...
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It's been snowing like mad all day, still coming down in buckets. I'm wondering if I'll get another day added to my vay-cay.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    It's been snowing like mad all day, still coming down in buckets. I'm wondering if I'll get another day added to my vay-cay.
                    I wore a tank top today and worked on my tan. It was in the low 70's.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      I wore a tank top today and worked on my tan. It was in the low 70's.
                      20 degrees, and eight inches of snow. Go ahead... rub my nose in it
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                        I started doing yoga again 2 nights ago and I feel amazing! I used to do it a lot when I was younger, and have dabbled on and off over the last 10 years, but it has never had that much of an impact on me. I was always a bit jealous of people who claimed to have found peace and good health through yoga, while I was just going through the motions and getting more flexible at best.

Maybe it'll be short lived, but if I always feel as good after yoga as I feel right now, I think I'll finally stick to it for good.
                        I've been taking the kids to preschool yoga classes, and I'm about to buy the youngest two their own mats - I tried yoga for a while about a year ago and enjoyed it, but didn't keep up at the time. I intend to put in another effort really soon, though!

Comment

I'm still occasionally doing yoga (well, that's why I sit here, I was going to do a morning yoga sequence before plunging into grammar), kind of a leftover from my more hippie-wishy-washy-fluff years.
                          But well, my muscles need something because they're constantly in a fight-or-flight mode.
                          baah.

Comment

Crawfish looks so effing repulsive. Never had it but I hear it's good.
                            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                              Crawfish looks so effing repulsive. Never had it but I hear it's good.
                              It's really good.

Comment

We had a pet crawfish in an aquarium as a kid, it ate one our goldfish.

Comment

Working...
                                X