This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Watched Beyonce's "Lemonade" that everyone's talking about. It was visually very well done, etc. I'm left with a very deep gratitude that I passed through the fire of relationship drama and came out the other side happy with life.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
      Watched Beyonce's "Lemonade" that everyone's talking about. It was visually very well done, etc. I'm left with a very deep gratitude that I passed through the fire of relationship drama and came out the other side happy with life.
      Jay Z and Rachel Roy are in deep doodoo.

yeah. I follow the gossip. Write a song about your husband's affair. Call out cryptically the gal who was the partner. Gal has to close down her ig since she made a comment cryptically calling herself out as said cheatee partner. Sister feels vindicated she smacked the hell out of the cheating husband in the elevator at the Met Gala.

And business is going well.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Did you see the bit about some of her less intelligent fans not knowing the difference between Rachel Roy and Rachel Ray?
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Jay Z and Rachel Roy are in deep doodoo.

yeah. I follow the gossip. Write a song about your husband's affair. Call out cryptically the gal who was the partner. Gal has to close down her ig since she made a comment cryptically calling herself out as said cheatee partner. Sister feels vindicated she smacked the hell out of the cheating husband in the elevator at the Met Gala.

And business is going well.
          Last edited by EndlessCravings; 25 Apr 2016, 17:56.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            Did you see the bit about some of her less intelligent fans not knowing the difference between Rachel Roy and Rachel Ray?
            Yup. She then took the opportunity to post a great lemonade recipe.

Comment

I saw this,and thought of the original MTV videos and kinda liked it. One thing I can not get to is why people think pop stars are in the Illuminati. People it just music and making money..no one went down to the cross roads.

When I say crossroads I am speaking of the guy that did it first,Robert Johnson
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Missing a practical exam because I have horrible heartburn and awful nausea. This sucks.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Yup. She then took the opportunity to post a great lemonade recipe.
                  Ha!!! They were talking about the whole thing on the View this a.m. , inc. the Ray/Roy mixup. Some people, when life gives them lemons, try to make koolaid or some dumb thing.
                  sigpic

Comment

omg. So while shopping to make my chopped salad, I found the Olive Garden dressing!
                    I'm going to have to measure that out and just make sure I coat the greens in it.
                    Or else I'll be drinking it like diet dr pepper.

Also proud of myself. I successfully roasted a red pepper in the toaster oven (for my pasta salad tomorrow)

Comment

Turning into a regular kitchen witch there Duce.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Turning into a regular kitchen witch there Duce.
                        I'm trying to eat some good food while I'm stuck at work 10-5 every day!

Holy hell, took a dose of the purple zzquil to get my sleep pattern back to normal (I've been sleeping without it for about a week, but find I end up waking up every few hours with bad dreams)

So fresh system taking the stuff. Went to bed at 2am.
                        Woke up at 5am.
                        Then woke up again at noon!

But it was a nice black sleep.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

My female teachers are always very inappropriate acting towards me. My math teacher says it's because I seem trustworthy or something. I can't remember. I just remember a substitute saying something pretty provocative to me and her not wanting to say it in the first place because she would be fired and get in trouble for saying it. I didn't tell, of course.
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I am so proud of myself! I prepped my lunch and it looks amazing! Container of chopped romaine lettuce,cucumbers,tomatoes,olives,garbanzo beans and a chopped hard boiled egg. A container of my pasta salad. A container of my hummus and pretzel chips and a mini box of raisins.
                            Carbs check
                            protein check
                            roughage check
                            sos sugar check.

This better work.

Omg. best part. I found these mine mason jars to put my parm cheese and salad dressing in. This way it's portioned and I can't go crazy.

Comment

One of my high school classmates passed away last night. We weren't particularly close back then, but had reconnected on fb. This getting old business is pretty sucky and I'm not out of my 50's yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait kiddo,wait..hitting 69 I have seen a lot go away...It is life is all,you know that.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X