This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I've been off work for the last 3 days. I feel like I've been in quarantine.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

House inspection starts in 3 hours!!!!! Cross your fingers it all goes well, please.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

One of my neighbors is going to have a baby in the fall. Another (quite elderly) one just passed away. So I'm all caught up in that circle of life thing.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Just that a favorite program on TV is gone...Castle..and I followed it a LONG time..but TV gives and TV takes away..ashes to ashes,dust to dust...

- - - Updated - - -

Also they are resurrecting "Macgyver ",and I start to think we have slipped into a time warp,back to the future...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson, who played Macguyver, got his start on General Hospital playing Jeff Weber. Demi Moore also started there, and Tommy Lee Jones had a big part on One Life To Live when he was a young'un. And I was watching all of the above. Yup, Pepperidge Farm remembers....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              Richard Dean Anderson, who played Macguyver, got his start on General Hospital playing Jeff Weber. Demi Moore also started there, and Tommy Lee Jones had a big part on One Life To Live when he was a young'un. And I was watching all of the above. Yup, Pepperidge Farm remembers....
              I'm down withe Pepperidge farms! I used to watch GH starting in kidergarten. Omg. The memoreees.

Comment

C-section scheduled Wednesday. I would really like baby to come before then. I'd like my body somewhat back!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I'm down withe Pepperidge farms! I used to watch GH starting in kidergarten. Omg. The memoreees.
                  I still watch it! LOL A lot of the same characters are still on. Pretty funny. I don't know how much longer it will last. That whole genre has pretty much disappeared.

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                  C-section scheduled Wednesday. I would really like baby to come before then. I'd like my body somewhat back!
                  Good luck!! Hope it all goes well.
                  sigpic

Comment

For whatever reason, almost everything I've eaten today has spilled somewhat onto my shirt. Honey mustard, yogurt, microwaveable Indian meal, ice cream... Either I'm really clumsy, or my shirt is really hungry.

Comment

My mum has cancer. She had a hysterectomy yesterday but apparently needs to go onto chemo next. Not sure this has all sunk in. I feel kinda helpless.
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                        My mum has cancer. She had a hysterectomy yesterday but apparently needs to go onto chemo next. Not sure this has all sunk in. I feel kinda helpless.
                        Oh Jembru, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Know that if you need to vent or just toss words out there, we are here for you.

*hugs

Comment

Jembru, I am so sorry to hear this. Please take care.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Life Jem,always it is life and huggs for you and yours. Much good thoughts coming your way kiddo.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Oh Jembru, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Know that if you need to vent or just toss words out there, we are here for you.

*hugs
                              I really appreciate that, thanks.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                                Sorry to hear this. Hugs to ya!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X