X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    It could be. Or you have a short attention span. Or you caught something out of the corner of your eye. Or it could mean nothing.
    I see it in movies a lot.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

My beloved psychopathic little murdering furballs spent the night entertaining themselves by inflicting inexcusable torture on a mouse.

They left it in the middle of the kitchen floor.

I assume they intended that I would clean and cook it for their breakfast, but I tossed it in the trash instead.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        My beloved psychopathic little murdering furballs spent the night entertaining themselves by inflicting inexcusable torture on a mouse.

They left it in the middle of the kitchen floor.

I assume they intended that I would clean and cook it for their breakfast, but I tossed it in the trash instead.
        My cat likes to tear the heads off of squirrels and bring us the tail as a delicacy. He also killed a rat outside and left it by our garbage can. And gifted is with a sparrow.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

43 years ago today, Secretariat won the Belmont Stakes.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

47 years ago I graduated high school as the first contract student to graduate.
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I really need to sleep, at least for a few hours.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

So, I took the bull by the horns and signed myself up for a local moot. Lots of new faces since I left, and a few familiar ones. I think this is something I have to do though. It's not right that I allowed myself to be bullied out of the scene by a handful of posers.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I did the Windows 10 upgrade thing. So far, so good.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                    So, I took the bull by the horns and signed myself up for a local moot. Lots of new faces since I left, and a few familiar ones. I think this is something I have to do though. It's not right that I allowed myself to be bullied out of the scene by a handful of posers.
                    Good on you!!!! You got this
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      ... It's not right that I allowed myself to be bullied out of the scene by a handful of posers.
                      No, it's not. Be honest in your heart - you're the one who has to look at yourself in the mirror .
                      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 10 Jun 2016, 16:21.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Step Mom called me and asked what I would do if my Dad called me into the room, started mumbling was seeing spots of black and blue, chest pain and severe pain in his left arm. I told her to get off the damn phone with me and get him to the hospital immediately, and almost had a panic attack. She then tells e thats what happened last night and that's what she did.They said it was caused possibly by pulled muscles from his coughing but there were signs of a possible heart attack... and hes spent the day complaining to her about the overtime he lost at work today cause they told him he couldn't work today. If I could reach through that phone an strangle him I would.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                          Step Mom called me and asked what I would do if my Dad called me into the room, started mumbling was seeing spots of black and blue, chest pain and severe pain in his left arm. I told her to get off the damn phone with me and get him to the hospital immediately, and almost had a panic attack. She then tells e thats what happened last night and that's what she did.They said it was caused possibly by pulled muscles from his coughing but there were signs of a possible heart attack... and hes spent the day complaining to her about the overtime he lost at work today cause they told him he couldn't work today. If I could reach through that phone an strangle him I would.
                          Holy crap! I instantly think "stroke!" But heart attack is second guess. Scary!

Comment

Right!!! I'm a Daddy's girl hands down and that was a pretty upsetting phone call for me. He cut me off before I could lecture him about getting to the doctors and doing a full physical to see if he does need to make any life changes, and informed me his steak was done, he was fine and I needed to change my doctors appointment to when he's visiting.. yep I could strangle him.

Comment

I need new bucket list stuff - spending too much time looking back and not having new dreams to set in motion.
                              sigpic

Comment

I feel like my health is always turning against me. I went to the E.R. on Thursday and according to them I have shingles. It is on my right side underneath my butt (sorry if it's TMI). I'm in a lot of pain. I see my dermatologist on Monday to verify my diagnosis, but I am in a lot of frigging pain right now.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X