Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Just a week?
    I think after a week I might be too crispy to move haha

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      . The what?
      Lol. To the right of the chat box it has another box saying 'users in chat'.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Feeling irritable and I really wanna order 30$ worth of Taco Bell
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
          Feeling irritable and I really wanna order 30$ worth of Taco Bell
          That's a lot of beans.

Stay out of elevators for at least 24 hours.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Husband's birthday today just made mini pies... from oat flour they're pretty crumbly, but they smell good.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              That's a lot of beans.

Stay out of elevators for at least 24 hours.
              Haha, had to eat something so I could rationalize.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Spent 30$ at Taco Bell. I gotta story I wanna tell y'all but I can't use the language I want to.

Comment

I just found out thst elderberries are poisonous when raw, quite surprised... I loved them when I was a kid, never got sick eating them... weird...
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                    I just found out thst elderberries are poisonous when raw, quite surprised... I loved them when I was a kid, never got sick eating them... weird...
                    Tolerance factor maybe?

I postponed my grocery shopping until today and now I'm out of food. But I'm dreading the store because it's the holiday weekend and I expect it's going to be flooded with people doing their last-minute shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
                      Tolerance factor maybe?
                      Probably. Might have built a tollerance only eating a few at a time untiI got used to the taste.
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

See what I've become~Zach Hemsey, super intense I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                          Probably. Might have built a tollerance only eating a few at a time untiI got used to the taste.
                          Hooray for human biology. Whenever I think of tolerance now, I think of Mallory Archer and her reaction to the zombie drug.
                          Last edited by Willow; 02 Jul 2016, 12:15.

Comment

The amount of toxin is very small. It (the toxin) is from a glycocide that produces small amounts of cyanide (similar to apple and peach pits) when metabolized if memory serves me. You would get sick long before you were to have enough to harm you permanently. There is also the black elderberry that is not toxic, although it is most often parboiled before served in foods.
                            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I'm playing Stellaris, and Communist space cockroaches are forcing me (Technocratic Jellyfish Empire) into wasting all of my resources on a ridiculous arms race. Long story short, now I know how it feels to be a Cold War Era President.
                              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I'm gonna end up having to pay a little over 7 grand for my braces by myself, hopefully in time. My job shut down, still looking for a new one and age restrictions are killing me. I love how I'm told the same bs lies every year about getting my braces. It's almost cute. But that good ol limited edition Jordan Shoes(8 pairs a year for both of them) gets voted for before my oral health. That's okay, though. Too bad every time I get some money someone's bday rolls around or a holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X