This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Pretty sure I just got scammed when trying to buy a car at the dealership. Was reccomended by my cousin cause she works there but now it seems I am out $2,500 and without a car.
    Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 15 Jul 2016, 11:26.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      Pretty sure I just got scammed when trying to buy a car at the dealership. Was reccomended by my cousin cause she works there but now it seems I am out $2,500 and without a car.
      Wuhut?!!!!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Trying to wrap my head around what you just typed up in here PM..
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          How did that happen? Did you leave a deposit and they sold it to someone else, or what?
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Signed the papers. Paid the down payment. Then they said I can't drive it until the bank verifys my information. Its been 24 hours and nothing.

I'm stuck in Denver right now because my beater I was driving finally blew up(which is why I ended up just going to buy a new set of wheels).

Maybe Im being paranoid. But, it feels shadey.
            Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 15 Jul 2016, 13:18.

Comment

I remember when we were younger and poor. My Dad was working one night and while he was working my Mom had me and my siblings help her move apartments. Afterwards, as a thank you for all the hard work, she took us to Taco Bell and I was super excited and happy at the time. Everyone ordered the food and I remembered asking my mom could I get a Quesadilla. She said I could but since I was so small they cut mine up a bit more. So, I would eat a piece then ask her "Whose piece is this?" Lol. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had something to myself. I was so used to sharing everything it seemed completely unbelievable at the time.
              After we finished eating we walked home. I think about that memory every once in awhile.
              Last edited by EndlessCravings; 15 Jul 2016, 22:30.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                I remember when we were younger and poor. My Dad was working one night and while he was working my Mom had me and my siblings help her move apartments. Afterwards, as a thank you for all the hard work, she took us to Taco Bell and I was super excited and happy at the time. Everyone ordered the food and I remembered asking my mom could I get a Quesadilla. She said I could but since I was so small they cut mine up a bit more. So, I would eat a piece then ask her "Whose piece is this?" Lol. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had something to myself. I was so used to sharing everything it seemed completely unbelievable at the time.
                After we finished eating we walked home. I think about that memory every once in awhile.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I finally got my pc's wifi to work. I don't know how this fixed it but, I set up a mobile hotspot with my cell phone, and connected to it, then turned the bluetooth speaker, and it all worked. Disconnected that network, reconnected tot eh house wifi, and it's all there now. I have tried every "normal" trick in the book for months, to no avail. I just changed my cell plan and was able to set up the mobile hotspot with no extra charges as of today, which is why I hadn't tried before. So in short, connecting to a new network made it work again with the old one. WHY?? I don't know. But it did.

Takeout food wasn't a thing when I was growing up, either. So it was always a big deal to me, too!
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I wish I had blinds over my windows. When we moved into the new house I found out that my room faced the sun and I get it every morning. I am definitely not a morning person and it does not help when I have headaches, everyday, and migraines. We'll be installing shades soon, but until then, I have to deal with the sun shining in my room. Ugh...
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

So JP is your roommate or partner?
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        I wish I had blinds over my windows. When we moved into the new house I found out that my room faced the sun and I get it every morning. I am definitely not a morning person and it does not help when I have headaches, everyday, and migraines. We'll be installing shades soon, but until then, I have to deal with the sun shining in my room. Ugh...
                        Or pin a blanket over the window until you get the shades
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                          I was a shift worker in the military for a number of years and we would put foil up in the windows to block out the sun. If not foil then heavy curtains, maybe blankets tacked up or cardboard cut to fit the entire window. Did know a couple of people who actually painted the glass though that is not a possibility if you don't own the house. I know for me at times I'd wear those eye masks they have for sleeping as I'd get migraines and nothing else would stop the light from killing my eyes.

Fairly certain you've though of it but changing the position of furniture can be a big aide as well.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I think its actually pretty awesome. My friend and her kid ended up at a local state park and saw a flock of storks (there is only one native stork in N. America), a gator, and got to help tag manatees with a local group. My brothers ended up at the library...a place they rarely go, and they ended up there together. They are NOT together kind of siblings.

Don't get me wrong, I wish it was something other than pokemon, and there are some people being dumb out there (driving and playing, going into restricted areas on military installations, etc), but generally, I think anything that gets people off their asses and outside, interacting with their environment is a good thing.
                            Last edited by thalassa; 16 Jul 2016, 10:35.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I am thinking Pokeman go "Could" lead you into a dangerous area in the "BIG" city..even in SF there are areas you can end up in by not paying attention. If you live in the city,you are pretty aware how the city is laid out. As an example,in SF VERY affluent areas border VERY seedy areas,and there are no signs or ways of knowing you crossed a boundary except from knowing the streets,or noticing that there are bars on the windows(good clue) Rich areas do not need bars as they are alarmed with direct connection to the local police.(police respond a LOT faster to rich areas.) it has to do with taxes..After the earthquake in 89,power was restored to the rich areas vert quickly,seldom more than a day. others took almost a week.

- - - Updated - - -

One other thing,I lived and worked in SF,in the Financial district. I lived in another part BTW. The people that commuted in from the suburbs were afraid to venture into the "City" outside the FD. I was surprised because I took the bus or underground into work every day,and would go outside the FD for lunch(a lot cheaper outside the FD) also better food,great Italian place in the Castro(gay district),also a great Philippine place down a certain ally. Living in the City was great....
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I really like that is getting people outside and moving, but I've heard a lot if stupid stuff happening too. People waking off bridges and into lakes and in front of cars. And things like people putting down lures to bring people in to isolated areas so they can mug them. A coworker told me about that one. It's kinda crazy. But I'm sure there are a lot more people playing responsibly. Like everything else we're just hearing about the dumb ones.
                                Last edited by Shahaku; 16 Jul 2016, 13:32.
                                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X