This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

None of you are allowed to leave yet, and that's all there is to it! I love you all.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Thanks Hawk...I also saw about Richard Adams. Many of the ones that have left us made up a lot of my younger years. A friend of mine(he was in his 80's at the time) told me that the worst part of living to an old age,is having to see your friends and others go before you.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

God damn it. And now Carrie Fisher too.

I hope her and George Michael are hosting a dance-off in the moonlight.

Mostly art.

Comment

Everyone I've ever loved is dead.
          Both my parents are dead
          my brother is dead
          my best friend cat is dead
          my best friend dog is dead

Of course this has been years ago.
          So this is a good year for me.
          No one I loved died.

*just adding a bit of perspective.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Yup..Just me and my sister(younger) left now both parents gone and my Older Brother and older sister. I am really hoping My sister out lives me because being the last out would for me be so freaking weird(I was the one most likely to die,having been the one that lived on the edge for so long) Parents and siblings were god fearing straight arrow kinda people. I was always the black sheep..so,yeh only the good die young I guess.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

People and other living things I loved died this year. By my perspective, it wasn't the best year. I was never in NJ this year - the last time that happened was 1967. Maybe I tore some time/space fabric, I dunno LOL
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The most comforting thing about this year is that other people are as upset about the death of Carrie Fisher and Deborah Reynolds as I am. It gives me hope that at least some other people must share some of my values and humor. It is also kind of depressing that that is the best thing I can say about this year. With not a lot of hope for next year.

Wait, my kids have given me some hope; they've had some good times. The Yule/Christmas week was pretty good on a personal level. My husband has been in a very good mood this week. Something, something.

Comment

Hold onto that....as we enter a brand new year...and we are at the top of that really high roller coaster part again...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

PLAYING OREGON TRAIL!!

The kids are addicted...
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Is it a card game? In the way back I was a little addicted to Mille Bornes.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Marketing is not my strong-suit. It's not even my weak-suit. It doesn't exist in my life closet.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm ending a 3-year borderline abusive relationship with my ex. Long story short, 2017 is going to hurt like all Hell, but it might be the best year I've had inba while

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
                            I'm ending a 3-year borderline abusive relationship with my ex. Long story short, 2017 is going to hurt like all Hell, but it might be the best year I've had inba while
                            Good for you. Change is scary, letting go is hard, but life can't improve unless you're brave enough to face the unknown. I wish you the best of luck, and a wonderful new start in 2017!
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Was walking the dogs last night off-leash. I live across the street from the start of some backcountry trails, so we always just look both ways, and run across the street to the trail.

On the way home last night, my roommate's dog bolted on me and around the corner...and directly into a moving car. I was only a second out of eyesight as I ran around the corner, and she was already up and running around. The person stopped and helped me examine her, and apologized profusely (really, it's my fault - our road is normally dead at night - I should have done a better job of keeping the dogs with me) ...when I got in the house, I did a better blood check (instead of in the middle of the road, in the dark, at -26C), felt her for injury, checked her gums for shock, did the concussion test (I had to cheat and use a flashlight AND a treat to get her to follow my fingers) ....and she seems totally fine.

This morning she is limping from her back hip a little, but I called my roommate (who is out of town) right away and told him everything, and he said if she didn't seem in a lot of pain in the morning, not to bother taking her to the vet. I just emailed him again and reiterated that I'm okay taking her to the vet, because I don't know how to check her internal organs (although when it gets light out I'm going to go check her pee spot for blood). But she's got an appetite still, held down food and water, and she seems to have slept fine.

But my life has pretty much been a disaster since last night. I cried in the bathroom for a half hour last night, and I was awake almost all night constantly checking to make sure she was still breathing (she was sleeping beside me).

I might take her to the vet this morning anyways, if I can get in for an appt.

Mostly art.

Comment

We got Trini's ashes back today when we took Sabrina to be checked at the vet. I'm happy, but also sad. Death, I know, isn't infinite. It is a change. It's just so hard to be without her.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X