This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

So, I want to go back to school. But I live with a person, and I want them to come with me. He doesn't want to for this coming September, because's he's still an apprentice in his career and doesn't think it'll be easy to find a job. So I suggested waiting one more year to save up money and for him to finish his apprenticeship. He told me this morning that he likes the idea, but he's not sure if he's interested in a serious relationship.

A serious relationship.

We have lived together for the last six months. What isn't serious about this?

I guess moving provinces is too serious. So I asked him if he wants me to break up with him when I move for school. He doesn't know. He doesn't want me to stay for him, he doesn't want me to break up with him, he doesn't want me to be gone all the time for work (an alternate possibility we've been discussing), and he doesn't want to move with me.

I'm getting to old to keep starting over. Excuse me, I'm just going to go be sad in a corner all day.

Mostly art.

Comment

^^^ One is never too old to start over!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hubby doesn't lije my new.mods.
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I haven't watched the new Logan trailer. I haven't watched the old Logan trailer. I seriously am starting to wonder if I'll actually watch the movie.

I can't even read the new Old Man Logan comic.

I'm tired of Logan getting killed.

so.tired.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I enter my own chess tournament at another forum. The reason for it is that I disqualified two people because they were no shows competing their match. So anyway one of the competitors said that I should enter my own chess tournament. To be really honest I probably going to lose my first match because I did a tarot reading on my first chess battle tournament and it will end badly for me.

Comment

Had a strange dream about Horus and arguing with a guy in a car about Horus being real. To prove it I asked Horus to cook an egg through the windshield. Don't know how I got the egg on a plate (it was out of a shell). It cooked and I was like 'I told you he's real.' WTF! I have some of the strangest dreams. Horus may be trying to talk to me and I know eggs are represented as fertility and new starts, but damn that dream was crazy.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I bored. There's nothing to do online and offline anymore.

Comment

Trying to install a custom OS to my phone, because my current OS is no longer supported, and I don't want to buy a new phone.

Definitely bricked it for a while there. Somehow recovered it. This evening has been so stressful.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    Trying to install a custom OS to my phone, because my current OS is no longer supported, and I don't want to buy a new phone.

Definitely bricked it for a while there. Somehow recovered it. This evening has been so stressful.
                    My computer did the same thing. Thankfully it sorted itself out.
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I didn't participate in the Womens' march here in LA.

I did, however, boss my boss around.

So I think it counts.

Comment

Just applied some mascara then needed to sneeze. Didn't want panda eyes so sneezed with my eyes open. I'm pleased to report that my eyes didn't pop out!
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          Just applied some mascara then needed to sneeze. Didn't want panda eyes so sneezed with my eyes open. I'm pleased to report that my eyes didn't pop out!
                          I didn't even know that was possible. You have achieved the impossible!
                          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                            I didn't even know that was possible. You have achieved the impossible!
                            Me too! Didn't realise what I'd done until afterwards. It's possible there was a split second where my eyes closed, but the mascara was wet so you'd think I'd have got it on my face in that case.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Our freeway system flooded. Yup. Cars floating away.....

Our power went out.

The whole house just took a nap for a few hours.

Rain. We haz it.

Comment

drought be gone away.....
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X