This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Fell carrying firewood this morning. Hit my ribs against the top stair on our deck as I fell. I thought it was okay...but now that's it's evening, I'm having a really hard time moving or breathing.

I think I need an xray.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      Fell carrying firewood this morning. Hit my ribs against the top stair on our deck as I fell. I thought it was okay...but now that's it's evening, I'm having a really hard time moving or breathing.

I think I need an xray.
      Oh no. I hope it's not that bad! Please take care of it.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Oh no. I hope it's not that bad! Please take care of it.
        Thanks. I iced it twice so far, and my roomie gave me some 500mg naproxen which has dulled the pain a little. I'm just off to bed, got work at 7am tomorrow morning, but if it hurts this bad in the morning, I'm going to go to emergency and get some x-rays done.

I don't think I broke it, but I'm worried I fractured a rib. It's visible swollen on one side.

Mostly art.

Comment

I bruised a rib once,hurt like hell...and while I was healing,I got the freaking flu. Hoping it is only a bruise..Rest and no stress is best to help it heal..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I need 3 different breakfast restaurants and 3 different dinner restaurants for my trip.

I'm literally going through the top ten list on TripAdvisor. Lol. This is fun!

Comment

Thanks. I iced it twice so far, and my roomie gave me some 500mg naproxen which has dulled the pain a little. I'm just off to bed, got work at 7am tomorrow morning, but if it hurts this bad in the morning, I'm going to go to emergency and get some x-rays done.

I don't think I broke it, but I'm worried I fractured a rib. It's visible swollen on one side.
              Bugger. I hope it's not fractured. The bruising is bad enough
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I think I need an xray.
                Dear goodness. I hope it isn't broken! Don't wait! Get it x-rayed! One time I fractured my finger and my mom, she's a retired nurse, thought it was just a sprain. Turned out after a week of waiting it was a fracture and it healed in an awkward way. So don't wait if you are in pain. Go go go! I'll be praying for you hon!
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Wednesday Monster got his vaccines, Friday I took him back to the doctor with a 102.3 fever(not caused by shots!) they did blood work, a urine test and an influenza swab. They had/have no idea what was causing a fever that high. Influenza came back negative and one blood test showed a possible viral infection but bacterial infection early on could look viral. They gave him an antibiotic shot to get his fever down. We went back yesterday morning and it was down to 100, they sent us home with another shot. They didn't know if he was getting better on his own or if it was the shot. We go back at 1030.

Since yesterday he has developed a slight cough, hes sneezing, congested and a few other symptoms. I agreed to take an extra shift Thursday for today. My boss was able to get the first half of it covered but couldn't get the second covered and told me if I needed to to call in. Well I want to call off. His fever is broke but again he isn't a 100% my problem: my work ethic. I don't call off. I let people down when I call off but it is an extra shift and its not even in my department. However his fever was pretty high all day Friday and I knew it and was at work even though he was with KP and I hated myself for not being home with him and getting him to the doctor sooner.

Damn it I'm torn.
                  Last edited by kalynraye; 29 Jan 2017, 07:03.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Just bruised.

Really really bruised.

Mostly art.

Comment

Better than cracked or broken,it will heal faster..
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Found my pizza place at Williams, Az. I'm happy.

Comment

Just bruised.

Really really bruised.
                          Pain meds are here for you.
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I got into a discussion on FB where I compared the (general) inner city mentality about professional success to the (general) hillbilly one. Some twits instantly said I wouldn't know about inner city blah blah blah and I must have seen it on MTV or something. So I said, I lived in the east NY section of Brooklyn in the late '60s and you should all reflect on how and why you ASSUME stuff. Then I sat back and enjoyed the crickets!
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

22 year friendship went down the drain today... Apparently it is disrespectful for me to disagree with you opinion and say something about it. So nothing but pictures and happy go lucky posts from me from now on!!!
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

So Sally Yates has been sacked for standing up to Trump. No doubt replaced by a hand-picked 'yes man'. At what point do we start referring to the US as a dictatorship?
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X