This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I think a lot of it is caused by humans pushing the animals into smaller and smaller land,and if food gets tight,they come to human towns for the garbage. That small town had animals scattering their garbage all over at night.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      I think a lot of it is caused by humans pushing the animals into smaller and smaller land,and if food gets tight,they come to human towns for the garbage. That small town had animals scattering their garbage all over at night.
      Ah see we have bulk wide open spaces. Not much in the way of wildlife in town.

In LC though, the oval and school lawns were so lush, and the town so quiet, i nearly hit roos in town a few times.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Going to take my dad to the hospital to get his nephrostomy tube in before his surgery tomorrow. Going to have to stay for about five hours. Plenty of time to catch up on reading.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

This dog is such a sook.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Strange complex words were used in that tool thread that got nuked.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Tomorrow is my dad's major surgery. They're removing stones from his kidney. I'm praying everything goes well. *crosses fingers*
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I read that there is a "sonic" thing that can break up the stones. I know how painful they can be,a friend passed some stones,and they put him on Morphine in the hospital.

See here.

I don't know that much about it,but no cutting as far as I know.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I read that there is a "sonic" thing that can break up the stones. I know how painful they can be,a friend passed some stones,and they put him on Morphine in the hospital.

See here.

I don't know that much about it,but no cutting as far as I know.
                  It all depends on the size of the stone, the location and what it's made of. Giving strong pain mediation after the procedure is very standard.
                  [4:82]

Comment

I had wondered about stones,never had them myself. What causes the body to form them?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

If I remember right from high school, dehydration or something. For whatever reason, the kidney can't flush everything out, and it just stays in there and crystalizes.

Comment

I had wondered about stones,never had them myself. What causes the body to form them?
                        There are many causes for Kidney Stones. One cause can be hereditary, while others can be dietary.

This is a good source for causes.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

They're hereditary in my family. I had three when I was 6 and had to have them blasted. That was three seperate minor surgeries. The docs believe I've had and passed them a couple times since, as they've found gravel in my urine samples. I've seen them in some people the size of golf balls though. There are videos on YouTube.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm intrigued by the Portuguese language. I understand about half, since it's close to Italian, and I understand both Italian & French pretty well. Meanwhile, I'm trying to brush up on my Russian alphabet. I used to be able to sound things out pretty well but I've forgotten a lot.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Dad is in the hospital. He stayed overnight after they did his surgery to remove his kidney stones yesterday. He's feeling better, but we're not just sure yet if he is coming home. I'm just glad that he is feeling better.
                              Anubisa

Comment

Food......
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X