X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

LOL.

My grand-daughter is a year old. I'm going down to Jackson (the city, not the prison) for a big birthday party tomorrow!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Drive safe Gramps...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        LOL.

My grand-daughter is a year old. I'm going down to Jackson (the city, not the prison) for a big birthday party tomorrow!
        Have a great time!

I tried many times to learn to drive a stick - over the years a lot of different people said they'd teach me but it just never happened. Now with my arthritic ankles and everything else it ain't gonna happen. No "manny trans" for me! LOL Why am I thinking about Bruce/Caitlin now?
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Because Hawk,YOU are a true American...Brainwashed by the Media and obsessed with Famous people that you wonder just how they became famous...Trying to remember if they were on the Brady bunch,or perhaps the Waltons...or Leave it to Beaver as his Mom or Dad...???

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Knowing who someone is makes me informed, not a "fan". LOL
            sigpic

Comment

This thread made me go way back...And My little Margie popped up,and your show of shows with Sid Caesar & Imogene Coca.

And a program that defied the times.

Amos and Andy

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Took Wally, one of my fur children, to the Vet yesterday to get a dental exam. Turns out he will have to have a partial dental surgery. Mostly the top teeth are coming out. Both canines especially. I'm going to have to start saving in July. June is my b-day month, plus I am taking my exam for the CCA and got to get their heart worm tests, etc. Just so much going on. I think I will be able to get his surgery in October. I'm just exceedingly tired and next month is going to be hard for me.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Spending the afternoon at the Vet because one of our cats is having difficulty peeing. Was going to treat my sister to a movie but had to cancel that plan. I hope our kitty will be OK.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

^^^ Poor kitty. I hope it's not something serious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      Spending the afternoon at the Vet because one of our cats is having difficulty peeing. Was going to treat my sister to a movie but had to cancel that plan. I hope our kitty will be OK.
                      Male kitty?

Blocked uninary tract, maybe. Hope kitty is OK.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oh no. I hope the baby is okay.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hey PF. Finally got around to updating my password so can post again! Hope everyone's well.

Let us know what the vet says please, because I took Dolly for this and all they did was check her over and say 'she seems okay'. I asked if they can do any tests and was told it's hard to get a urine sample from a cat. If I know what other vets do/say, I can go back and tell them what I want them to do!

I think in Dolly's case it was because she's over-grooming which is a stress behaviour, and unusual peeing can also be a sign of stress so the vet just put it down to that (she will visit her trays over and over and do tiny little pees, and at times will start peeing in the corner of rooms, and recently discovered we don't stop her if she pees in the bath so is doing it there..). Even so, I thought the least they could do is check her kidneys and treat her for a urine infection just in case, if getting a sample is so hard.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

It may be difficult to get samples, but it is possible. The last time I took in Sabrina to get checked, they had to get a urine sample. Sabrina is a dog and I'm not trying to compare or anything, but I think that the assistant told us that they used a catheter or something like that because she was dry. They can do something. It's not impossible.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                              Hey PF. Finally got around to updating my password so can post again! Hope everyone's well.

Let us know what the vet says please, because I took Dolly for this and all they did was check her over and say 'she seems okay'. I asked if they can do any tests and was told it's hard to get a urine sample from a cat. If I know what other vets do/say, I can go back and tell them what I want them to do!

I think in Dolly's case it was because she's over-grooming which is a stress behaviour, and unusual peeing can also be a sign of stress so the vet just put it down to that (she will visit her trays over and over and do tiny little pees, and at times will start peeing in the corner of rooms, and recently discovered we don't stop her if she pees in the bath so is doing it there..). Even so, I thought the least they could do is check her kidneys and treat her for a urine infection just in case, if getting a sample is so hard.
                              A friend of mines vet was so determined to get a urine sample he stuck a needle straight through the abdomine to the bladder. Careful what you ask for. (I'm not condoning this behavior, I find it kind of deplorable, but apparently they do it sometimes around here.)
                              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Paid to get my house professionally cleaned. Best decision of 2017 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X