X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    Happy birthday ya young whippersnapper!!!
    Thanks Rick! Birthday is getting better. My dad made is famous Hungarian Paprikas. Could eat that till I explode. I love spending time with my family on my birthday.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Happy 35th!!!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
        Happy 35th!!!
        Thanks Hawkfeathers!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          It's my birthday and I'm 35 years old. I'm moving up in the years. Dear goodness. Where has time gone? Every year I like to set goals for that year, but I have no idea as of yet what I want to do. Still thinking. Mostly relaxing today. Got a headache as a terrible start for my birthday.
          Happy birthday
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

It's my birthday and I'm 35 years old. I'm moving up in the years. Dear goodness. Where has time gone? Every year I like to set goals for that year, but I have no idea as of yet what I want to do. Still thinking. Mostly relaxing today. Got a headache as a terrible start for my birthday.
            Happy Birthday! I'm approaching 35 too. I feel like one day I was 28 and then I woke up the following day and I was suddenly 33. It was a bit of a shock so I've tried to make better use of my time since then. I do the same thing as you and make goals for each year (and smaller monthly goals), so at least at the end of the year I can look at all the little things I achieved. That really is comforting.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              Happy Birthday! I'm approaching 35 too. I feel like one day I was 28 and then I woke up the following day and I was suddenly 33. It was a bit of a shock so I've tried to make better use of my time since then. I do the same thing as you and make goals for each year (and smaller monthly goals), so at least at the end of the year I can look at all the little things I achieved. That really is comforting.
              Thanks Jembru. And yeah it does seem like time flies. Gotta get making the most of it before the big 4-0 hits.
              Anubisa

Comment

Thanks Jembru. And yeah it does seem like time flies. Gotta get making the most of it before the big 4-0 hits.
                Joanna DeVoe (Hippy Witch) made a group with 3 friends that were all approaching 40. They called themselves '4 on 40' and acted as a kind of support group, talking about their thoughts, feelings and fears as they approached that scary number. It seemed to help her to accept the milestone with a positive mindset.

We have a few years to think about it, but maybe we could start our own 4 on 40 group through PF nearer the time!

- - - Updated - - -

Terrorism again? It doesn't feel safe here anymore. This isn't going to stop, is it?
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

This 70 year old will tell you 40 isn't all that bad..wait until you are looking at 65. Then you will know what scary is,looking at yourself in the Mirror.:devil:
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    This 70 year old will tell you 40 isn't all that bad..wait until you are looking at 65. Then you will know what scary is,looking at yourself in the Mirror.:devil:
                    LOL! Thanks for the advice Anu! Thanks for the b-day wishes everyone! I woke up today and had the worst headache in ever. It's the first time in ever since I have had to use the ice-pack. Lord and Lady I hope that the migraines aren't coming back.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                    Joanna DeVoe (Hippy Witch) made a group with 3 friends that were all approaching 40. They called themselves '4 on 40' and acted as a kind of support group, talking about their thoughts, feelings and fears as they approached that scary number. It seemed to help her to accept the milestone with a positive mindset.

We have a few years to think about it, but maybe we could start our own 4 on 40 group through PF nearer the time!

- - - Updated - - -

Terrorism again? It doesn't feel safe here anymore. This isn't going to stop, is it?
                    Sounds like a good idea about the group. And yeah, it seems like it will never stop.
                    Anubisa

Comment

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go....it's almost time to answer the distant call of real pizza, real bagels, and a real racetrack......
                      sigpic

Comment

Attention Attention!! The Jersey girl is attempting to return to the Garden State...and strangely Chris Christy is preparing to leave said state(Coincidence?,or is there a secret agenda we know nothing about?)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Attention Attention!! The Jersey girl is attempting to return to the Garden State...and strangely Chris Christy is preparing to leave said state(Coincidence?,or is there a secret agenda we know nothing about?)
                          Haha! There's only enough pizza for one of us, and he lost the coin toss!! I'm doing the 4 hour drive to the airport tomorrow and flying Wed. If all goes well I'm on hallowed ground stuffing my face by noon-ish.
                          sigpic

Comment

Be having a lot of fun Hawk.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Got my b-day gifts today and was happy to read a Hellboy comic. Was a really good one. Also am happy because I will be able to get my boy dog, Wally, into get his dental surgery. Probably next month. They're going to let us do a payment plan because we have been longtime customers. So yay on that!
                              Anubisa

Comment

anunitu and anubisa, I always mix your names up because I tend to "skim-read". Anyway, anunitu -thanks and I intend to have fun!

And anubisa - good about your dog - their bills are just as high as people's, seems like. A friend of mine does rescue and even though she has a deal worked out with the vet, there are so many puppies coming and going it costs a fortune to deal with them all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X