• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Welcome back

Comment

Preze, I'm so glad to see you back again! Much love xoxoxo
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome back perz.

Im uber excited. Downtown for the fireworks for the first time in 3 years. So excited I can't even describe it. I absolutely love fireworks
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Perz so glad to see you happy again!
          (makes appt with shrink. me thinks me need some drugs too)
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Perz good to see you so happy!!! Keep at it.

Also, happpy 4th of july 'muricans

IMG_6523189868556.jpg
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Words cannot adequately describe how glad I am, Perze, that you've found some long lost joy, once again!! Welcome home!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Welcome back Perz! ^^

I'm thinking about St. John's wort. Does anyone have experience with it? I've heard good things but I'm not sure.
                Circe

Comment

Yesterday was amazing. Lots of junk food including fried oreos. Yum. And the fireworks! There was a delay in the show about halfway through which was annoying but still... I love fireworks and it was awesome to be there. And Nova loved them too. The noise didn't scare her a bit.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Had a lovely 4th of July evening with some old buddies (and a couple of new ones) filled with jello shots, beer, marijuana that I couldn't smoke because of my new job, good music, good times, and, of course, Apples to Apples. Today: The move!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                    I'm ba-aack!

I really feel like gushing one huge tl;dr text wall of doom, but I'll keep it short. Zoloft has changed my life - I'm the me I remember always wanting to be. I feel healthy and sexy and amazing.

I had an encounter with a rainbow serpent - beautiful, bright, shining Rainbow Serpent. She was definitely of the South American variety, and took me completely by surprise.

My marriage has suddenly erupted into a flaming hot sex-fest of epic proportions.

I'm creating, I'm dancing, I'm singing. Even the dog seems happier.

And I warn y'all, you're going to have to get used to a very different Perze 'round these parts. I have pheromones of Jack Harkness proportions and I'm not afraid to use them.

Oh, and I love you all so much
                    So happy for you, Perez! What a fantastic omen of this new life pattern.

Comment

Well since you asked.
                      You know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking it's effing stupid as hell to say I know what a book says, I don't need to read it. You, my new lil mouse buddy are an idiot.

Read?pft.
                      Knowledge?pft.
                      I just *KNOW*

Rolls eyes till I go zombie. sniff sniff.
                      No brainz here.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

If my sister is going to have pizza when we watch my nephew tonight.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm wondering if Medusa needs a new emery board. I can lend you one, Medusa. We need to keep those claws niiiiiice and sharp.

Comment

I somehow litter trained my hedgehog without trying to. He's a smart little quill-ball.

Comment

Thinking about how Hubby's only been gone for 12 hours and I'm already all caught up on laundry, cleaning, dishes.... And I really really miss him.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                Thinking about how Hubby's only been gone for 12 hours and I'm already all caught up on laundry, cleaning, dishes.... And I really really miss him.
                                I hope you get to see him soon !!!!!

Sorry you miss him so. How long have you guys been married may I ask?
                                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                                X