X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Or just keep a relatively cheap smart phone with GPS enabled hidden somewhere in it. Most smart phones can be located via a web portal if they're configured right and it's not like hiding one is hard.
    Huh, good point. Probably cheaper, too.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

All very good ideas. Never thought of those.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Going to see my piercer Harmony at the tattoo shop tomorrow about my daiths. She's going to remove the plastic piercings and put my metal ones back in. Then she's going to show me how to put them in on my own. Looking forward to seeing her. She's a great gal. Not too much to the pain.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

MOTORCYCLES ARE SO GOOD!

Backstory: was with a person for a long time (you old folks, remember). They left. My life fell apart. It's now two years later. My life isn't entirely back together, but I've found happiness of a sort, and it's good. But there has been a motorcycle shaped hole in my heart ever since, and I finally decided to fill it myself.

I saved up the money, I just started motorcycle lessons, and spent the last two hours driving around the city with an instructor. LIFE IS SO GOOD.

Mostly art.

Comment

Bad Motorcycle mamma jammer.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

That moment when you realize that the pesky bee that is hovering and diving at you is really quite a lot of bees hovering and diving at you.

Comment

Going to have the nephew over tonight. We're all excited because we pretty much only have him once a month to stay the night. We're also going out to eat. Can't wait till we pick him up at 3:00.
                Anubisa

Comment

I miss my dog so much. T.T

ForumRunner_20170714_202524.jpg
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I may have to rein in my disdain for twitter.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Can't stop laughing at this crazy Japanese tv show called Slapped in the balls. Totally need this in the U.S.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Bad Motorcycle mamma jammer.
                        ...basically, but with more clothing. That much leg can't be safe to ride in.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          ...basically, but with more clothing. That much leg can't be safe to ride in.
                          True,much to subject to road rash. I have seen people riding with tennis shoes and shorts.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think I might have something wrong with my gallbladder. I'm not sure and I'm not trying to self-diagnose myself (although I did some research). However, I have been having chest pains, stomach pains, and pain in my back. My mom had her gallbladder removed before she had me and is a retired nurse, she told me that it could be a problem with the gallbladder. So I should seeing my primary doctor on Thursday to talk about. I'm just worried.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                              I think I might have something wrong with my gallbladder. I'm not sure and I'm not trying to self-diagnose myself (although I did some research). However, I have been having chest pains, stomach pains, and pain in my back. My mom had her gallbladder removed before she had me and is a retired nurse, she told me that it could be a problem with the gallbladder. So I should seeing my primary doctor on Thursday to talk about. I'm just worried.
                              Don't worry, usually it's just an ultrasound they need to do to check on your gallbladder.
                              [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                                Don't worry, usually it's just an ultrasound they need to do to check on your gallbladder.
                                Well I go see my doc on Thursday, so hopefully we'll get this whole mess sorted out. Hopefully, it's nothing too bad.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X