This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Starting a non pagan blog, definitely biker themed. Need to get my bikerness out when theres nothing biker going on to get it out on.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
      Starting a non pagan blog, definitely biker themed. Need to get my bikerness out when theres nothing biker going on to get it out on.
      Do it! I'll follow :P!
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
        Do it! I'll follow :P!
        Alright I'll get it set up. Is there a way to run two blogs off of this one account? Or do I need to make a whole new account? And therefore screw around with making a whole new email.
        sigpic
        In Days of yore,
        From Britain's shore
        On Canada's fair domain.
        Here may it wave,
        Our boast, our pride
        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
          Alright I'll get it set up. Is there a way to run two blogs off of this one account? Or do I need to make a whole new account? And therefore screw around with making a whole new email.
          Yeah, you can run more than one blog off one account easy. I've got a few. if you click on the name of your blog on the right hand menu it should bring up the option to create a new blog.
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Ah okay thanks, now I just need to think of a good name.
            sigpic
            In Days of yore,
            From Britain's shore
            On Canada's fair domain.
            Here may it wave,
            Our boast, our pride
            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

The only thing about these other blogs is that they're not distinct identities. Sub blogs still use your main blog for liking, answering questions, and sending asks. Sometimes it's easier to make a new blog to organize things and just link your main blog to it (that's what I've done for my art/poetry)
              Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                Welcome back Perz! ^^

I'm thinking about St. John's wort. Does anyone have experience with it? I've heard good things but I'm not sure.
                No luck here, Corvus.
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Just posted a ton of biker photos on my pagan blog by accident, awkward. I get how it works now.
                  sigpic
                  In Days of yore,
                  From Britain's shore
                  On Canada's fair domain.
                  Here may it wave,
                  Our boast, our pride
                  The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                    No luck here, Corvus.
                    That's unfortunate. I really don't want to go on actually medication, mostly because I don't know if I could afford it.
                    Circe

Comment

From what I've read of St John's wort it seems to have some effect, though it's not proven, and can have serious side effects, so even if you chose to use it, you should work closely with a doctor who can watch you for negative behavioral changes which indicate a bad side effect.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Eating chow mein with chop sticks seems like an impossibility. I've seen it happen, yet I do not understand and cannot comprehend.

Eldritch magicks, surely.
                        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                          Eating chow mein with chop sticks seems like an impossibility. I've seen it happen, yet I do not understand and cannot comprehend.

Eldritch magicks, surely.
                          No way. Are you serious? That's like the best way to have chow mein.

I'm thinking about Black Kettle's last days.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                            That's unfortunate. I really don't want to go on actually medication, mostly because I don't know if I could afford it.
                            It really depends on the medication, and whether or not you can get generic. My son's prescription for OCD costs me about $8 before insurance, and under $2 afterwards, for a 30 day supply. Honestly, all of our meds combined (his and mine, we are the only people that need medication daily) are under $10, except for one of my inhalers (which luckily I only need to use seasonally, and only once a day rather than twice) which costs about $70 a month.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                              No way. Are you serious? That's like the best way to have chow mein.
                              Let's define our terms here, so we are on the same page. "Chow mein" means a lot of things depending on where you are.

In Grays Harbor it means tiny bits of meat, slippery bean sprouts, mixed vegetables, some sort of thin gravy, and a small amount of what were at one point crispy la choy style noodles totally hidden underneath so that they get all soggy and fall apart at the most minor of agitation.

Pretty much the only thing I can reliably pick up is the celery and sometimes I can manage a water chestnut, and yet I've seen it eaten with chopsticks on many an occasion yet I am still none the wiser. Hence, my accusation.
                              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

If there is a Costco near you, you are in luck. Costo allows you to use their pharmacy without a membership. And their meds are like $8. They have a rule they don't go above a certain percentage of what they paid. It's worth it.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X