This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Oh boy.. what am I thinking about? Right now I'm thinking about gaming for a little while because I do enjoy that, but I am also making a mental list of the grievances I'm bringing up to my boss at tomorrow evenings company meeting in which all the dirty, dirty laundry is aired out. This should be entertaining!

Comment

That I want a big red(the soda) and flaming hot cheetos.. and I really need a new series to read. Suggestions would be fantastic I like sci-fi and fantasy. I feel like a haven't read a good book in ages.. but maybe I'll make a pot of coffee because that also sounds delightful.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        The rant thread has been locked? Normally isn't it just pruned?

I'm waiting on answer to that. I expect that it was locked accidentally (it's really, really easy to hit lock thread on a phone) but I'm not gonna overturn the lock till I have confirmation.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
          That I want a big red(the soda) and flaming hot cheetos.. and I really need a new series to read. Suggestions would be fantastic I like sci-fi and fantasy. I feel like a haven't read a good book in ages.. but maybe I'll make a pot of coffee because that also sounds delightful.
          A series I almost always suggest is the Coldfire Trilogy by CS Friedman

Black Sun Rising
          When True Night Falls
          Crown of Shadows

And if you like old-fashioned "low fantasy" sword and sorcery type things, there are the Thieves World books.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post

I love driving. The longer the better: more audiobook time.
            Yeah we gots to get the audio bookz
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaethe View Post
              I am thinking that after all the talk of Asian food yesterday, I can no longer resist and must order some.
              I had Thai food for lunch and now I have terrible heart burn and all I had was potstickers (no soy sauce) and rice.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                I had Thai food for lunch and now I have terrible heart burn and all I had was potstickers (no soy sauce) and rice.
                I had vegetable egg fu yung for lunch and hunan vegetables and rice for dinner .... and now whilst satisfied, all the extra sodium I don't normally eat is making me retain water, ugh.

Comment

I will look all of these up!!!
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

why do i have to be such a night owl. besides working nights but its poo no one is on lol

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

Originally posted by Havicbliss View Post
                      why do i have to be such a night owl. besides working nights but its poo no one is on lol

its not that late. its only 11 well talk at 2 a.m. and see whose still on

Comment

Bought a floating shelf.
                        Wanted to use it as my bedroom altar.
                        Open package.
                        'Power drill recommended'
                        Eff that.

So I get my trusty screwdriver out. 8 screws into studs later, I think I have carpal tunnel, and I have two more screws to go. But now my wrist won't work right.

And now I'm googling power drill prices.

You win, crappy Canadian tire shelf.

This is a rant. But I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to find the rant thread.

Mostly art.

Comment

I was on here yesterday till 345 am and i was "all by myself" suppose to be like i sung it lol

Comment

I was on here yesterday till 345 am and i was "all by myself" suppose to be like i sung it lol
                            yes at 345 I was def in bed, the dogs don't like when I keep them from their beds and they wont go unless I go lol.

Comment

yeah i know how that is i had a dog who would sit there then start to whine if you stayed up past his bed time lol

Comment

yeah i know how that is i had a dog who would sit there then start to whine if you stayed up past his bed time lol
                                Mine will stare at me and then lay his chin on my leg once I get "past the point of being reasonable"

Comment

Working...
                                X