Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im thinking that it's the first day back at wchool for term 3. I think I'm all organised, but I'm sitting here with nothing to do... that can't be right... *goes on PF instead*
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

It's Sunday night.

The shaman threads have brought to mind that I had a power animal when I was 11 or 12. It took the shape of a griffin. I didn't know what griffins were at the time, but that's how I described it. Maybe I'll add that to that thread, but really, it's more a random memory and something I haven't really thought about in years.

I've been writing a little bit more lately, something I haven't done in some time. I'm fairly happy about it. I enjoy it and it's a decent distraction.

My hubby wants attention so I'll be going now.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Still two more concerts to go tonight. I'm destroyed.

Mostly art.

Comment

I worked an extra day this week so I could buy a vacuum.

Comment

I just danced on stage with Yukon Blonde in front of hundreds of people. It. Was. Fucking. AWESOME.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
              I worked an extra day this week so I could buy a vacuum.
              Isn't it nice when that extra work actually pays off? And you can see the material benefit of your exhaustion and hard work
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                The shaman threads have brought to mind that I had a power animal when I was 11 or 12. It took the shape of a griffin. I didn't know what griffins were at the time, but that's how I described it. Maybe I'll add that to that thread, but really, it's more a random memory and something I haven't really thought about in years.
                Do iiiiiiitttt...

Or better yet... start a thread about animal guides...

Comment

I'm wondering what it is, with people.

What a stupid animal, humans really are. Blame, hate, blame, hate, blame, hate. Don't people realize that shit is what holds us back as a species? It's precisely, though not alone, the reason we are a dead-end species. We can't overcome our past, our prejudices, our differences or our tunnel vision. I simply cannot understand that. Are we SO overwhelmed in our trivial little lives, with our gadgets and our thoughts, that we can't ever see beyond the village? The forest, for the trees?

What is it with people?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                    I'm wondering what it is, with people.

What a stupid animal, humans really are. Blame, hate, blame, hate, blame, hate. Don't people realize that shit is what holds us back as a species? It's precisely, though not alone, the reason we are a dead-end species. We can't overcome our past, our prejudices, our differences or our tunnel vision. I simply cannot understand that. Are we SO overwhelmed in our trivial little lives, with our gadgets and our thoughts, that we can't ever see beyond the village? The forest, for the trees?

What is it with people?
                    There are no chains like hate...dwelling on your brother's faults multiplies your own.
                    Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Sod's Law. I've been waiting for over two months for a parcel, finally got a dispatch notice, tracked it and...it's due today, the one day I have to be elsewhere.

Comment

19 days until the start of the Inaugural Pathetic F'n Gathering. And I hear bulldozers, and/or other such equipment, off in the distance.

Seems fitting.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                          19 days until the start of the Inaugural Pathetic F'n Gathering. And I hear bulldozers, and/or other such equipment, off in the distance.

Seems fitting.
                          Sorry man This has been an awful year for us to try to do anything like that. Both of us with new jobs. 2 furbabies dead in the last 6 months, GGs dad died a month and a half ago, 19 year old jobless hopeless case living in our basement, eating our food and trashing our environment...just too f'in much going on to try to travel across the country right now

I'd be there in spirit if I believed in such a thing....as such, I'll spend the day smoking pot for everyone.

Comment

I'm thinking that my isolationist attitude can only benefit my fellow man...I should not be allowed in public

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking about "My Name is Earl". A specific episode.

In this episode, Joy is pissed at Darnell because he keeps not arguing with her because she's too stupid to argue with.

I feel like Darnell.

Comment

I'm thinking these two fuzzy idiots are gunna be the death of me one of these days lol

10470827_1458260121106415_5312702739130963402_n.jpg

That or they're gunna become awesome pillows
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

I think there's a great many of us that should have a warning label:

NOT for public display. Does not mix well. Keep out of reach of children ...and adults. Beware of back-blast.

In my case, there'd be the additional risks: May be irritating to eyes and ears. May cause things to combust/may not extinguish fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X