This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

13 days, 16 hours, 25 minutes, and counting.
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I think I'm crook. Sore ears, sore head, generally feel like crap. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
        I think I'm crook. Sore ears, sore head, generally feel like crap. Ugh.
        Feel better soon.

(Stop Masturbation Now)— There is nothing more disgusting than the thought of a teenage girl touching herself. Well… nature agrees too. Jennifer Connery of Hoagland Nebraska was struck …

This made me lol.
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
          Feel better soon.

(Stop Masturbation Now)— There is nothing more disgusting than the thought of a teenage girl touching herself. Well… nature agrees too. Jennifer Connery of Hoagland Nebraska was struck …

This made me lol.
          Wow.... Pray for or Pray against? just.... Thats so....... effed up does not begin to cover it, not to mention the BS within the article... I just... wow.... now I gotta go to work thinking about it....
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm properly knackered today for some reason. Felt like a train hit me while I was sleeping, and just feel weak in general.
            Just hoping work isn't too busy, or extremely hot, like it has been recently.

Comment

Bread.. I have to make and perfect a gluten free flatbread for the line for there new menu that is suppose to be rolling out in seven days... Why do people go stay at a luxury hotel and order pizza????????
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Bread.. I have to make and perfect a gluten free flatbread for the line for there new menu that is suppose to be rolling out in seven days... Why do people go stay at a luxury hotel and order pizza????????
                Best GF site ever:
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  Lol my Chef just went and bought that book yesterday, the flatbread recipe that is in there is the one I am testing out tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked what I saw in it and I might a) steal it from him or b) go and buy it myself. I like the idea of stealing it from him.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

So remember how I wa talking about getting fish months ago and decide against it because I don't have the space and worried about the responsibility? I guess mom remembered and her friend wants to get rid of her fish an tank. It's free so mom said we'd take it. Didn't we have a thread about gifting people animals they don't really want?... I do want fish but I didn't think it was very convienient to get them. She doesn't even know what kind of fish it is.

I've gotta clean off my dresser to make room but I really needed that space. I don't know where I'm going to put the stuff I had there. It was the place where I put all the stuff I use regularly and stored other things. I'm sharing a room that's about 6 feet by 8 feet, I don't have any space really.

It would be so much easier if I could rearrange my brother's furniture. He put in all his stuff before me and totally ignored how we ha planned to place things so it's so inconvienient. I had to fight to even claim closet space originally because his crap blocked the closet (it a big sliding door one so we could split it but icoudlnt open the door with thigs piled in front of it).I'm probably going to move my bed (and block off the path to the the other side of the room in the process) so I can get a little extra floor space. My brother is never even in this room. I slept on the couch for months when we first moved in. It's just so irritating that he is totally uncooperative. He doesn't even clean, mom does it for him. Supposedly he's getting a room built in the basement but it probably won't be for months I years.

Did I mention I don't even know what kind of fish this is? I saw a picture on mom'a phone and I think it's some kind of chiclid but how am I supposed to care for it without knowing what it is?
                    Circe

Comment

I lost the sun in the sky for about three hours today.

As in, the sky went dark. At 4:30 in the afternoon. Night-black dark. And then lightning happened. And then rain happened. And then the sun just didn't come back. For three hours.

And now the sky is orange.

I'm going to die, folks. It's been swell.

Mostly art.

Comment

So, a friend of mine told me she briefly dated a celebrity I like. It was a year ago, nothing came of it, I wouldn't have wanted to date him, but I feel uncomfortable that she didn't tell me when it was going on.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

As in, the sky went dark. At 4:30 in the afternoon. Night-black dark. And then lightning happened. And then rain happened. And then the sun just didn't come back. For three hours.

Odd. Whyd it run away? Please dont die.
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

Can I haz your stuff?
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              So, a friend of mine told me she briefly dated a celebrity I like. It was a year ago, nothing came of it, I wouldn't have wanted to date him, but I feel uncomfortable that she didn't tell me when it was going on.

That would bother me. Only because thats the juicy shit friends are suposed to share...
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                                A celebrity has a restraining order out against one of my friends for stalking. Which I thought was hilarious until the implications fully dawned on me: "OMGs, I'm best friends with a Creepy Stalker Chick".

In other news, I just realized why I have this horrible head-ache. I totally skipped any and all caffeine yesterday, and the caffeine gods are punishing me.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X