This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

The withdrawal from Caffeine can be a nasty thing,I have gotten a few withdrawal headaches in the past,and they suck beans...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
      In other news, I just realized why I have this horrible head-ache. I totally skipped any and all caffeine yesterday, and the caffeine gods are punishing me.
      You have committed a great heresy in their eyes. You must appease them by drinking all the coffee!
      That being said, I just remembered its about time I had some coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
        You have committed a great heresy in their eyes. You must appease them by drinking all the coffee!
        That being said, I just remembered its about time I had some coffee.
        Drug addicts...*sigh*...maybe you guys should...you know...get help?

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          That would bother me. Only because thats the juicy shit friends are suposed to share...
          Exactly. I'm not jealous, and I live far from her so I certainly wouldn't have asked to meet him or anything. The whole thing just lessens my already almost-nonexistent trust level.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Already looking forward to the next season and Halloween. I wonder if there are any kids in our apartment complex.

Comment

I am thinking about Lughnasadh tomorrow. I have zero plans as of now. *sigh*
              lately it seems like all the holidays just sort of sneak up on me and I have to throw something together last minute....

Comment

we are in DC (actually bethesda)...NIH all day tomorrow...

and i should never again complain about traffic in norfolk....i forgot how shitty dc is for it.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I finished all my cleaning and I feel quite accomplished because everything is all orderly
                  Circe

Comment

I really should change the place of everything in my room. And probably find more places to hide things, so my sister won't be able to destroy something significant. I am only interested in the amount of time needed to finish everything. It's going to take a few good hours, but it's worth it.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                      Drug addicts...*sigh*...maybe you guys should...you know...get help?
                      *eye twitching as I down another cup of coffee*
                      I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!! I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I WANT!!!

Comment

I'm off today. And it's hot out. So I'm staying inside my igloo.
                        You know what that means?
                        Spam the debate section!!!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

ALL HAIL THE GREAT GODDESS CAFFEINA!

GO FORTH AND DO STUPID THINGS FASTER & WITH MORE ENERGY!!!

(Yeah, headache's gone)
                          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

You people have a problem.

*sips Diet Dr Pepper
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I prefer tea to be honest. But not too much at once. Perhaps one 0.75 liter cup for.. 3 hours maybe. But it's a real drag to go and buy GOOD tea.

- - - Updated - - -

And I DO have a 0.75 liter cup
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
                                ALL HAIL THE GREAT GODDESS CAFFEINA!

GO FORTH AND DO STUPID THINGS FASTER & WITH MORE ENERGY!!!

(Yeah, headache's gone)
                                Spirirtually speaking, at least in my beliefs, since everything has a Kami within it, then caffeine has its own Kami that can be revered and enshrined. WE MUST ERECT A SHRINE IN HONOUR OF THE KAMI OF CAFFEINE!

And thus, the Cult of Caffeina, which would spread to all corners of Earth and become the dominant religion, was born.

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                                I prefer tea to be honest. But not too much at once. Perhaps one 0.75 liter cup for.. 3 hours maybe. But it's a real drag to go and buy GOOD tea.
                                Yeah...I'd probably drink more tea if it was easier and faster to make than coffee, but I digress. There just isn't the same kick in tea that I find in coffee. I also agree that buying tea can be a pain, and especially if they don't have your favourite/preferred type of tea.

Comment

Working...
                                X