X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post

Yeah...I'd probably drink more tea if it was easier and faster to make than coffee, but I digress. There just isn't the same kick in tea that I find in coffee. I also agree that buying tea can be a pain, and especially if they don't have your favourite/preferred type of tea.
    I am more of a tea type person. I drink coffee as well, but very rarely and only if needed. A good small cup of tea in the morning gives me all I need - pleasure, energy and cheerfulness.
    But I agree with you.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Coffee memes I have collected.

IMG_94312869899677.jpeg

IMG_73598428771837.jpg

ForumRunner_20140801_072858.jpg

IMG_6417144307659.jpg

Time to get out of bed and find the caffeine!

IMG_29503800907849.jpg

ForumRunner_20140801_073127.jpg
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Does anybody else wash their undies in the shower and also actually scrub down the shower walls while showering?

Cuz I do. Considering the size of my shower stall is actually the size of a coffin stood upright.

This isn't mine. But it's how small mine is. Only I have a glass door. Seriously this small means a swipe of a car brush (I picked up a shaggy one at work cheap!) with some soap and I'm done!

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Not me. I'm still struggling with that needing help to get our caffeine doses conundrum.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm considering summoning up the energy to go for a walk. But it's humid and sticky out there. Urgh.

Comment

Not at all pleased that an Ebola patient is being flown into the USA for treatment at the same time major disaster preparedness drills are being conducted. Has to be coincidence, right?
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That I should probably be working and not reading the forum....nah

Comment

Originally posted by Girlgoyle View Post
                  That I should probably be working and not reading the forum....nah
                  Well, it's better than banging Jose or Sven or whoever it is this week. Maybe, I don't know, you should talk to your husband or something?

Comment

Today is a good day.

Comment

What to make for lunch

Comment

I am on my second glass of sangria and this is what I am thinking about ... if anyone here would be interested in me making a thread to show and talk about our pagan weddings.

Comment

Wasn't sure if I should post this in Rants but it's a current thought, so...

I started by looking at youtube challenges, because of the flaming idiots challenge, and wandered through cinnamon challenges, tea challenges and then into baby food challenges. Somehow, after viewing about 8 of those baby food ones, I wound up being swept up in a story, a drama, about some guy, who was being mistakenly perceived as gay, some quasi-friend of his and that asshat's girlfriend, that was in the baby food challenge with the not-gay guy. Oh, and I DO mean swept up in it. Enough that I found some other mentions, did a few searches, watched a ton more videos and eventually found a set of tumblr "explanations" that ultimately revealed what I already know, about humankind.

People suck.

Manipulating others, taking sexual advantage of a person's vulnerabilities, abuse, lying, cheating, conspiring... the world is a soap opera, and we are ALL in the cast.

All that ^ from stupid kids, lighting themselves on fire. Where did the [ENTIRE!] afternoon go?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Ahh,the glory that is internet coma syndrome.............You look up and a full day has gone by without you being aware...
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Ahh,the glory that is internet coma syndrome.............You look up and a full day has gone by without you being aware...
                              Oh, hell, I do that with the YEARS.

Where the hell did all the 90's and up thru 2013 go?? I just had them, they were right here.

Come to think of it... I don't recall much about the 60's, 70's and 80's, either. Heeeeeey! I want a refund! LMAO

Comment

There are certain parts of the 70's that kinda slipped away,might have been the acid and speed,and not to forget the booze....probably better that I don't remember....
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X