• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oh hell,the stars are alining and the crazy blood moons and all the things one might want to interject into the paranoid thing that is conspiracy and also make everyone go WTF is with the UFO that just flew past my window.

Am thinking I might have been better off to skip that last bunch of chocolate chip cookies.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya jumped me Duce,and the freaking egg got me rolling on the floor...
      Last edited by anunitu; 15 Apr 2014, 19:54.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I woke up today, ready to greet the world. Then I took one step outside, and had to come back in to get my coat.

What the heck happened?

It was 85 degrees on Monday!
        A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          How you internetting with no internet?
          The iphonez.

We don't actually GET wifi/Internet out here. I have to find some kind of mobile internet thingie (like a data modem or a stick), but I've so far only had my lunch breaks at work to get it sorted. I'm gonna try and go into town today and figure it out.

Btw: here, have some photos

- - - Updated - - -

I woke up today, ready to greet the world. Then I took one step outside, and had to come back in to get my coat.

What the heck happened?

It was 85 degrees on Monday!
          It's mid April and it's STILL -20C in the mornings. It's starting to warm up to -5 or 0 in the daytime, but -20 at night. ITS ALMOST MAY, WTF
          Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            It's mid April and it's STILL -20C in the mornings. It's starting to warm up to -5 or 0 in the daytime, but -20 at night. ITS ALMOST MAY, WTF
            It looks beautiful. I confess to only enjoying cold from pictures... I thought our 35 degrees was bad enough. Although, in my defense, going from 85 to 35 in two days is a bit of a shock to the system!
            A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

To be at peace is hard and I love pot

Comment

It looks beautiful. I confess to only enjoying cold from pictures... I thought our 35 degrees was bad enough. Although, in my defense, going from 85 to 35 in two days is a bit of a shock to the system!
                No kidding. I totally understand. I remember one day in Thailand, where I woke up freezing, and had to dig out my only pair of socks and sweater, only to learn it was 22C, and I had just gotten used to much hotter.

It's like that here right now. My brain says to me 'you idiot, zero celcius is effing cold' but when the mornings are -20 and it's been -40 for seven goddamned months, well, it feels like summer. I can go outside in shorts at zero now.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm really starting to get worried about having the money back for this move home.....the military screwed us on storage stuff, so we now owe $550 (aka, all but $30 of my current bank account) and I've still gotta pay cell bill, have money for a uahul trailer, save back for gas money for both myself and my brother cause he's gunna haul the trailer for us because he's the only one with a hitch, and make sure I've got enough money saved back to help my dad with his bills which is the whole reason I'm even moving back home in the first place.....

I'm really startin to pray for a damn miracle >_<
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

I have too many unreads and if the trend continues like what I've read in the newest un-reads... I may call it a night.
                    In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Random quotes from the Ace Attorney series. Mainly

Simon Blackquill: Your aim is true, but your blade is dull, Phoenix-dono!

Also, the song Tragic Memories keeps playing in my head.
                      What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Trying to balance what I'm good at, with what I may potentially be able to generate an income with one day, with the imminent need for enough money to support myself and my family. My housing situation has never been stable, but now we're basically being shown the door. Hopefully I'll be able to figure something out, but my choices right now are basically to live on the streets or live in a toxic situation. Yay adulthood!

Oh well, I'm totally baking some form of dessert tomorrow. Sugar and tea makes most things better... at least for awhile. ^^

Comment

I think I'm hungry
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I read a story on USA Today that says Jewish people are being forced to register as such in east Ukraine. I'm really hoping this isn't true.

sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That Hawk is not a good sign at any time.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It's not good at all, considering what's going on there in Ukraine... It may be their doom....
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X