This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I am thinking --- Just back from the Hospital, and it is really freaking nice to be able to sit/stand/walk without too much pain ... or atleast, I don't notice it as much right now. Husband is making me homemade macaroni and cheese (with real cheeeeeese, not from a box) and I am really looking forward to that. And I bet when I have to pee it will only take me 5 minutes to handle the necessaries instead of the 25-20 minute ordeal of much earlier today.

YAY MAC N CHEEEESE

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaethe View Post
      I am thinking --- Just back from the Hospital, and it is really freaking nice to be able to sit/stand/walk without too much pain ... or atleast, I don't notice it as much right now. Husband is making me homemade macaroni and cheese (with real cheeeeeese, not from a box) and I am really looking forward to that. And I bet when I have to pee it will only take me 5 minutes to handle the necessaries instead of the 25-20 minute ordeal of much earlier today.

YAY MAC N CHEEEESE
      I hope you feel better now. Keep healing!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I just found out that one of my long-time facebook friends passed away unexpectedly last night. I never met her in person but I've "known" her for about 5 years, and I'll really, really miss her. She understood my wacky humor.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

What am I thinking... KP applied for a supervisor position in D.C. and should be getting a call in the next few days for the interview. I thought for the longest time we were suppose to be here but everything is pushing us away. I'm thinking... just show us the way and we will go.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I need a bigger couch. The boys feel the need to be on top of me all time and that leaves no room for stretching.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I used to be able to stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning. Now, it's not even 9 PM and I am considering taking a shower and going on to bed. Geez, I'm getting old.

Also, it seems that when the afternoon rolls around, a nap is almost mandatory.

Comment

I was way wrong about the sleep thing. Not even 3 hours. Being stoned, though, kinda makes up for it. A little.

I think I'll jump on WoW, for a bit, and kill stuff.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I just picked the most epic booger.
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

My daughter is apparently teething. I got about three hours sleep night before last. I was literally jittery at work yesterday from lack of sleep followed by an energy drink. Ugh. At least she slept in today. Yay. Thanks tylenol.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

So, today at work we were told that one group is switching sides with where my group sits. Uhm, what? I'm being evicted out of my cube?.... I have to move my shit to the other side of the room and no one will tell me why? "My supervisor said to do it" and no one is questioning it? I have an issue with this. I like my seat where it is. I think I'm gonna go talk to the manager tomorrow and see if I can get an actual explanation for why I have to move.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm watching a doc on ebola breakouts.
                      I probably shouldn't watch this.
                      But if NOW is not the time then when the hell is?

(washes hands. I got the cooties)
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's 12:30 at night, and I'm up drinking tea, editing photos, and eating marmite and cheese on toast. BRING ON THE HEARTBURN

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          It's 12:30 at night, and I'm up drinking tea, editing photos, and eating marmite and cheese on toast. BRING ON THE HEARTBURN
                          Mmm now I want vegemite and cheese toast...
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Distracting myself after a crappy day: http://news.distractify.com/dark/tri...ryday-moments/
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm thinking that ThorsSon is no longer single and/or available.

I'm designing and custom-printing, this kind of stuff, now:
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

And pain, it smiles happily
                                As it blossoms into agony
                                Though it's nothing new to me
                                I still yearn for it to let me be

Bed sores and a foggy mind
                                Wish on others, nothing of the kind
                                Peaceful rest, I long to find
                                Coffin comfort that is satin lined.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X