This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I'm sad because I'm lactose intolerant (just figured it out maybe a month ago).

My body is mad because I didn't think about the fact that sour cream is dairy.

Not a mistake I'll make again.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I know the feeling. It's like no one is safe. I'll be honest...I've been exceptionally depressed. Not in the sad crying sort of way. But in the apathetic sort of way. I've been floating like a zombie since my mother past and I broke up with my boyfriend. All in the span of months. I have no idea where my feelings are on each. It's just all mushed together as the 'event'. But then I see people here who are struggling. I see you coming back. And I tell myself...just hang on.

But to be honest? I'm running out of reasons. Don't worry. I'm too apathetic to off myself immediately. Even though I know this is a scary subject. I feel as if I am discussing a recipe I may or may not make again. I have no emotional value to the thought of suicide anymore. It's old hat. It's like that cat sitting in the corner just waiting for you to eye it wrong so it can trip you.

Meh. I'm having a bad decade. Scuz me
      Hang in there, Medusa. I know it's difficult. There's days when I have pervasive thoughts about suicide, but I push through anyway. If I can, you can. Stay strong.

Comment

I...

I have no words. Just... unimaginable.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Poor fish Corvus
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Also, fish are friends, not food.
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I know the feeling. It's like no one is safe. I'll be honest...I've been exceptionally depressed. Not in the sad crying sort of way. But in the apathetic sort of way. I've been floating like a zombie since my mother past and I broke up with my boyfriend. All in the span of months. I have no idea where my feelings are on each. It's just all mushed together as the 'event'. But then I see people here who are struggling. I see you coming back. And I tell myself...just hang on.

But to be honest? I'm running out of reasons. Don't worry. I'm too apathetic to off myself immediately. Even though I know this is a scary subject. I feel as if I am discussing a recipe I may or may not make again. I have no emotional value to the thought of suicide anymore. It's old hat. It's like that cat sitting in the corner just waiting for you to eye it wrong so it can trip you.

You just need to settle everything. Don't worry, you'll make it. We are all here, and we all believe in each other. I know it's not something you hear everyday, but it doesn't take very much to realize, that this Pagan Forum is more than just a place and home.

You are a strong person, Medusa. Never give up.
              The same goes for you too, Ophidia.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

That was me for most of the past few years. And I know I'm not 'cured', I'm just trying to enjoy myself now that I'm feeling better.

If you need to talk it out, you can always PM me.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                  I'm thinking about the fact that my body has a tendency to "prepare" for the next season as the current one gets closer to its end. I'll have moments when I feel like its the next season. Like right now, it's summer, but I'll get these moments where my body "thinks" it's autumn. I feel like if I go outside, it'll be chilly and crisp, and I'm nice and cozy inside. Instead, it's actually hot and humid outside, and I'm actually nice and cool inside. Does anyone else get these feelings sometimes?

I took the dogs out and felt Fall. The cool undercurrents, the peace that always surrounds me. I'm so ready for it to be here.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

My cat actually enjoys watching movies sometimes, today he's engrossed in a movie about religious unrest in Mexico.
                    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                    sigpic
                    In Days of yore,
                    From Britain's shore
                    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                    And planted firm Britannia's flag
                    On Canada's fair domain.
                    Here may it wave,
                    Our boast, our pride
                    And joined in love together,
                    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                      My cat actually enjoys watching movies sometimes, today he's engrossed in a movie about religious unrest in Mexico.
                      Does he meow at you if you change the channel?
                      Circe

Comment

I've got an interview tomorrow for one of the local schools. This is for a position that wasn't even posted. I had applied for a custodian position, but didn't get it. The person who handles the job positions called me to ask me if I was interested in having an interview for this one.

I'm super excited because they called me about a position I didn't even apply for. It's also a position that's not even posted on their site, so it must have just opened up and they need someone since school starts tomorrow. So they must feel my skills are pretty decent. I'm also nervous, though, because I've interviewed for other positions with the school district before and didn't get the jobs. Ooooohhhhh, I hope, I hope, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                          I've got an interview tomorrow for one of the local schools. This is for a position that wasn't even posted. I had applied for a custodian position, but didn't get it. The person who handles the job positions called me to ask me if I was interested in having an interview for this one.

I'm super excited because they called me about a position I didn't even apply for. It's also a position that's not even posted on their site, so it must have just opened up and they need someone since school starts tomorrow. So they must feel my skills are pretty decent. I'm also nervous, though, because I've interviewed for other positions with the school district before and didn't get the jobs. Ooooohhhhh, I hope, I hope, I hope.
                          Okay, I take back the not posted part. I think it was posted a little bit ago. But still... Please, please, please! Give me a reason to leave my awful part-time job.

Comment

I asked, and I received - "Escape From New York" is on tonight!
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

"Snake Pliskin" nuff said....
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                                Does he meow at you if you change the channel?
                                I dare not try, I'd hate to interfere with his religious education.
                                White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                                sigpic
                                In Days of yore,
                                From Britain's shore
                                Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                                And planted firm Britannia's flag
                                On Canada's fair domain.
                                Here may it wave,
                                Our boast, our pride
                                And joined in love together,
                                The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                                The Maple Leaf Forever.