X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    I tried it for my head pain. It either did nothing, or made me feel worse.
    That's what everything else I've tried has done.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

There is a secret ritual for blocking pain,but you really have to follow it to the letter. Now every time someone suggest a cure,and says "But it is all natural" you shoot back a shot glass of fine well aged tequila. In no time you will feel the warm shelter of being flat on your back on the floor. Oh,and asking "What!!!?"
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Actually, copious amounts of red wine help, but that's not going to fix the problem.
        sigpic

Comment

So....I'm looking at the kids Minecraft world, and its flipping awesome. They only play offline in creative because they just like to build (and I don't like them to play online)--They have a giant Smitten and Buddy (our cats), and Ygdrassil tree house, a giant rainbow bridge that spans one side of the map to the other, glowstone pyramids, a zombie stadium, a golf course, ice rink, a well that goes to the nether, a lava fountain, and right now they are building some sort of obstacle course.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Driving for 8 hours yesterday on my own must have been some kind of personal hell. Nobody should be left alone with their thoughts for that long.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm still thinking they will bring back Wolverine and just say the one that died was the one from the other universe. And that no one noticed the switch. But I saw that panel. I noticed it. It could have happened.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                I'm still thinking they will bring back Wolverine and just say the one that died was the one from the other universe. And that no one noticed the switch. But I saw that panel. I noticed it. It could have happened.
                Which reminds me. In the first film we see his brother - Victor jump from the.. What was it... Tower, maybe? But in one of the later movies we see Wolvarine fight with Victor's son. I think it was his son, from what I read.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I got a hogwarts letter. I got an owl. I got sorted into slytherin and then we spent hours playing russian roulette with every flavour beans. We all somehow managed to find the vomit ones. Yep. This was a fun bachelorette party
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    I'm sick of Wolverine. It's the friggin' X-MEN, not the Wolverine show! He's got his own damn movies, it's time to let someone else have the spotlight in the other ones! Let's see more Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Colossus ... hell, even the lame ones like Shatterstar and Cypher. So what if Hugh's pretty to look at? Wolverine is so overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                      I'm sick of Wolverine. It's the friggin' X-MEN, not the Wolverine show! He's got his own damn movies, it's time to let someone else have the spotlight in the other ones! Let's see more Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Colossus ... hell, even the lame ones like Shatterstar and Cypher. So what if Hugh's pretty to look at? Wolverine is so overrated.
                      Uh oh. You might wanna hide--Deuce is going to be out for your blood.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm teaching a class on inner world work to my local CUUPS group today. It's class 2 of 2. I'm excited.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Oh lightening bleach. You bring such promise, but ye gods on high do you make my eyes burn and smell terrible
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

My husband became a US citizen today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                              My husband became a US citizen today.
                              Congratulations!!!! I have my grandmother's citizenship certificate - what do they give out these days?
                              sigpic

Comment

I tried it once and it didn't work. I don't know if there's a secret to it or what, but it did nothing for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X