No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Tell us something interesting about any of your neighbors? Spill the t!
    I don't associate a lot with my neighbors. My dad does more than me. However, I do know that my next door neighbors love taking care of their lawn way too much.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hm... my next door neighbour is a dialysis patientent who seems to live off rum and cigarettes...
      My upstairs neighbour trains naked in her living room at night without the curtains drawn (I know this because I take late night walks around the block before sleep).
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

My neighbor hunts wild boars with coon dogs...
        I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
        Tribe of my Tribe
        Clan of my Clan
        Kin of my Kin
        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

They hunt drunk.

Stay out of the woods during deer season.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

One thinks their cat is being "social" because he uses other people's yards as a litter box. There's just no concept of respect for other people's property. Another one has untended kindercrap all over the place - it looks like a permanent auction site.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

They've all got 3 kids or more and they are all stay at homers... they work from home, raise from home. You name it from home.. I don't think it's interesting but odd.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

The closest neighbors are a couple, he is disabled but does work around the home and helps family with yard stuff. The Neighbor to the south is a retired school teacher and his wife is in the late stages of Alzheimer's. To the East that married man is employed as a corrections officer, an avid reloader and gun maker. His wife is diabetic and mostly house bound. The closest neighbor to the west is in the town nearby and I confess that I do not know them.
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I don't know anything about my neighbors. They appear to be just as reclusive as me.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Curious. What kind of supplements do you take and why?
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Fiber and probiotic. Keeps me regular during the latter half of the month when fresh food is either a distant memory or an occasional treat.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I take B-12 gummies. They say to take up to four for depression. If I can just remember to take them.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Vitamin D because I work night shift. Flax seed oil for the omega. I used to take a multivitamin when I was constantly watching my calories. Since making friends with my body I have been aiming for around 2000 cals a day, using nuts, seeds and olive oil to make up the 400-600 cals I didn't used to eat, and just keeping active to compensate for the fact that 2000 is a bit more than someone of my height needs. So I don't think my diet is deficient in anything these days.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Multi vitamin pills, because I don't always absorb as much from my food as I should. Vtamin d a few times a week during winter because the sun isn't strong enough for us to produce it naturally until mid-april. And kreuterblut (liquid herbal iron and vitamin b supplement) when I'm on my period because being anemic sucks.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Flaxseed oil, Melatonin, and Women's vitamin.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I don't. Mostly because it's one of those things that always has cautionary statements and articles aimed at whether they're good or bad and seemed like too much trouble to read up on.

Comment

Working...
                                X