No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

When I was four years old my dad accused me of doing something my older brother had done. After what seemed like hours of interrogation I just gave in and said I did it. Got a good spanking for lying about it and for doing it. (I don't remember what it was but after I got the spanking my brother confessed) He didn't get a spanking and I was told that I should have stuck to the truth. That taught me that even my dad could make mistakes and that I would never admit to doing something if I didn't do it. Things like that happen and I just let it go now because you can't prove you didn't do something and as long as I know the truth, what others think is of little importance.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Have you ever been falsely accused? Describe
      the situation and how you felt about it.
      People persistently accuse me of having a conscience. I'm generally baffled by this accusation and chalk it up to general human quirkiness.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Have you ever been falsely accused? Describe
        the situation and how you felt about it.
        I was PO'ed. But anyway, when I was little I was accused of writing the so called A-word on my dad's magazine and throwing it behind the tv. My sister did it. So we got many whoopings over a period of an hour. Same thing happened when she wrote B with an Itch on the sidewalk in chalk.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

What is an emotion you have a hard time dealing with?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Love, compassion, guilt, does regret count? I guess that's classified as an emotion and a few others but you only asked for one so I'm kinda already naming more than I should.
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Anger and loneliness. Those are the two that are about equal. Can't decide which is worst.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Frustration and anxiety, and I feel them quite often. I have anxiety disorder to begin with, and I'm easily frustrated by challenges. Luckily, I also find it impossible to give up on anything. Even if I get fed up with something and say "Eff this S., I'm done," a few minutes later I'm like, "Dammit, I have to make this work."
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  Frustration and anxiety, and I feel them quite often. I have anxiety disorder to begin with, and I'm easily frustrated by challenges. Luckily, I also find it impossible to give up on anything. Even if I get fed up with something and say "Eff this S., I'm done," a few minutes later I'm like, "Dammit, I have to make this work."
                  This might help
                  Get a free government smartphone and minutes, plus internet, in the state of Hawaii, thanks to the federal Lifeline Assistance program.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Thanks very much. I'm expecting a new job by the end of this week, so I should be able to go back to my usual plan, but I will file this away, just in case.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Anger. I have no idea how to handle it, it scares me... also stress. But more anger. I'm working on it
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Anger. It's like VD - I don't like it or want it, but I still have it.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I would also go with Anger.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't really know what you call it, feeling-wise, but the feeing of being backed-into-a-corner.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I understand that Thal.it is always a bad idea to corner me...brings out the really mean side of me..
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Frustration. It's so frustrating dealing with that feeling. (pun kind of intended but I'm mostly serious about that)
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X