No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is your fave condiment?
    Mrs. Dog's Dangerously Hot Pepper Sauce.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Another vote for hot sauce. I put it on most things I eat at home. I'm also fond of mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, and relish.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I don't have just one favorite condiment.. I love ranch, and honey mustard, I love spicy southwest mustard, and dijon.. but not yellow mustard. I love aiolos and of course siracha!
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Honey mustard YES!..and Tabasco(Not a super hot sauce fan) OH yes on the siracha..on my eggs..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What natural disaster lurks in your area? (ie I'm in southern California. Earthquake!)
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What natural disaster lurks in your area? (ie I'm in southern California. Earthquake!)
              Tsunami. So much so that we are transitioning the town to higher ground over the next ten years. With the way our harbor works, it'll funnel the water right into the town.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

You know I am from California originally so Earthquake(I went through the 1989 one in SF) But now Jersey..Tough one because JERSEY. You must check out "Weird New Jersey" because sliding into the Atlantic from all the hair grease while being do woped by the Jersey boys..Or Death by Pizza(the good way to go)

- - - Updated - - -

So,how ya doinin?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Tornado, or flooding.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Floodings and hurricanes, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as calling them natural disasters. They're rarely that extreme.
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Volcanoes, Earthquakes and Flooding.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Mt Saint Helens is making noise again I read.You are in Oregon right...?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Do ex-bf's count? Other than that, tornadoes, and the New Madrid fault line isn't too terribly far.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Mt Saint Helens is making noise again I read.You are in Oregon right...?
                            also a section of the San Andreas fault is locked which is scary and has the potential to cause a 7 or greater quake should it fracture

Comment

Having grown up in Calif the San Andreas is always in danger...After the 89 quake,a woman that worked where I did(32 floor of a high rise in SF)(really just a girl,young) moved back to Lake Tahoe with her parents. I will admit when I saw smoke rising out of Oakland it scared me a bit.(the building was built to handle earthquakes) I had to stay in the City with a friend for about a week until they got BART back up and running. The bridge was closed because of part of it dropping out. It was about 3 months after the quake I moved from Oakland into the City. Stuff happens,and things get really scary sometimes. I can count on the fingers of one hand the numbers of really BAD quakes happened in my 45 years at the time that quake hit. Not discounting their destructive aspects,but the whole world is a scary place to be honest.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I moved out of the greater Seattle area where Earthquakes, slides and tsunamis were the natural disasters to plan for and into an area that has very few and minor quakes over long periods of time, minor flooding over ten year spans and I am on high ground so it is not a problem I have to deal with. The worst things in my area are high winds. we have had wind storms with wind speeds at 90 mph. Straw bales weighing 1500 pounds were thrown around like toys. My home is built to take it but not all the homes in the area are - especially in the local town. When the Cascadia fault does break and the Western half of Washington is cut off from the rest of the world for years most of the people will likely survive but it will be very hard to do without water, food, and no practical way to get help to fight the fires and put the infrastructure back in place.

I built my home with 8.0 earthquakes (something that has never happened here) in mind and tornado winds and heavy snow loads so my home is going to be here through most any natural disaster. There is always the stray comet or asteroid that could lay waste to the area but that is not something that you can build to prevent. We have our food garden and are considering livestock too - concentrating on those animals that take little maintenance due to our ages. We can our own food and store quantities of grain, salt and honey from local farms and suppliers. We can go a long time without a trip to the store but I will miss my milk if it is not available.
                                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X