No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ(year of the $1 pickle!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What, if any, clubs did you belong to as a child? And do you think they helped who you are later in life?
    I was in 4H which I guess taught me love of all things crafty! I also belonged to a club for children of divorce (even though my dad was just dead and not divorced). It opened my eyes to heavy metal. As the first song I remember hearing was Bang your Head by Quiet Riot whilst ditching the club with a new friend I met named Carrie. Oh in high school I belonged to the Drama Club. We won our dancing contest and it taught me to not be so shy. It also taught me that a soon to be divorced drama teacher shouldn't be driving me home after drinking red wine at the Spaghetti Factory in Hollywood. But I did learn a bit in the back seat with him. But I'm pretty sure that's not what I meant when I asked this question so I should probably stop and not include my first Satanic coven at 15.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Any plans for father's day?

Comment

Making a fuss of Mr P.
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Being very nice to my son-in-law .
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Make my dad feel really special.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

None so far, yet. I already gave him his gift. He wanted it early, lol. Not too sure what my siblings and Mother have planned for him, though.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

What, if any, clubs did you belong to as a child? And do you think they helped who you are later in life?
                I wasn't in a club I was a jock. I played volleyball, basketball and ran hurdles. I learned to loose with dignity, and win gracefully. I learned to respect authority but also to think on my own in stressful situations. I learned that their is no I in team.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Girl Scouts, Swim team, Soccer, Choir, Band (Symphonic and Marching), Ecology Club, Art Club, National Honor Society...I'm forgetting one or two.

Some of them, yes. Some of them, not so much.

Chillaxin
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen my Dad since December, and he is suppose to be up here next week. So I'll call him on father's day but an to make him his favorite food while he's here and an ice box lemon pie. I bought KPS dad a "grandfather" shirt as he will soon be one and I haven't decided on kp.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Calling my dad is about it. He lives across the country.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

What 3 things do you always do when you come in the door to your home?

Comment

Take off my purse/backpack, go into my parents room and speak/see if they're there, take off my bra.
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Say hey to the kids (the two dogs) so they'll give me some space, off-load all the junk in my pockets to make my pants lighter, raid the refrigerator since I haven't eaten since dinner yesterday.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Lock the door behind me, take off my shoes, take everything out of my pockets.
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Say Hi to Buddy while stepping out of shoes & putting keys & purse on their shelf.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X